Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
With its sharp, minimalist and contemporary design, this pull-down kitchen faucet acts as a statement piece to your modern kitchen. The swivel spout head with dual adjustable water flow functionality is prepared to take on a range of uses, from cleaning, cooking or washing purposes. A single button allows you to instantly switch between aerated stream and spray. The pull-down sprayer add even more convenience to this kitchen faucet, facilitating access of the sink area. A 360 swivel spout is engineered with sustainable technology using an anti-drip guard mechanism to conserve water, eliminating the possibility of dripping or leakage. The kitchen faucet is also equipped with an ergonomic, single-handle lever for optimal water and temperature control. This pull-down kitchen faucet has been made with certified lead-free material and top-quality components ensuring superior performance and a faucet that will last a life time. This faucet comes with an ultra-durable Kerox ceramic cartridge which has been tested for over 500,000 cycles. Also, a best-in-industry Neoperl aerator that reduces the waste of water without sacrificing pressure. This pull down kitchen faucet fits a standard 35mm hole. It is very easy to install and can be installed in a single or three hole deck plate. Our deck plates are not included with the purchase of a kitchen faucet. For your convenience, the braided cold and hot water hoses are included. Customize the look of your pull down kitchen faucet to complement any kitchen décor. Choose from 4 flawless corrosion-resistant finishes, 100% Matte Black, Matte Black with Brushed Nickel head/handle, Matte Black with Brushed Gold head/handle or 100% Brushed Nickel. Your kitchen will be the envy off everyone when you install this gorgeous pull down kitchen faucet. Our streamlined kitchen faucet is the ideal asset for anyone seeking optimal efficiency in their utilities, without compromising style.
- Strong and durable construction: This kitchen faucet is designed to meet the highest plumbing standards in North America. Made from lead-free materials and top-quality components, it is engineered to last. This pull-down single handle kitchen faucet is extra durable and will not rust or corrode.
- Ceramic disc cartridge: NSF certified Kerox cartridge for lasting drip-free use. Durable for 500,000 times' life cycle test.
- Neoperl aerator: reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure.
- Pull down two functions sprayer: Easily and ergonomically switch from spray to stream. Aerated stream is perfect for filling water and spray mode is perfect for rinsing. With the pull-down sprayer, you can easily access the entire sink area.
- 360-degree rotation swivel spout: The high-arc gooseneck swivels 360 degrees for complete sink access.
- Available in four finishes: Complement the décor of your kitchen with any of these four available finishes. 100% Matte Black, Matte Black with Brushed Nickel head/handle, Matte Black with Brushed Gold head/handle or 100% Brushed Nickel.
|Product Height (in)||17.2|
|Product Weight (lbs)||5|
|Faucet Height (in)||17.2|
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||9
|Spout Reach (in)||9
|Number of Handle||1|
|Number of Installation Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||1.8|
|Cut Out Hole (in)||1.38|
|Connection Size (in)||0.38|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Sink Faucet|
|Faucet Handle Style||Lever|
|Cartridge Size (mm)||25|
|Mount Location||Deck Mount|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Remove the washer and mounting nut.
- Ensure there is a Ø35mm through-hole on the counter. Position and insert faucet into faucet countertop hole.
- Connect braided supply hoses to faucet female outlets, secure firmly by hand until hose is snug to pipe.
- Position faucet on the installation surface. Fit flexible hoses through hole on countertop or sink. Slide washer and thread the mounting nut onto threaded shroud. Turn faucet to desired handle position. Securely tighten clamp screws (E).
- Connect pullout hose to quick connect and insert weight (loose-install).
- Secure weight on lowest vertical point on pull-out hose side. (not on quick connect side).
- Before connecting supply hose, flush supply valves to clear any debris. Place a bucket underneath valves and run water for 5 to 10 seconds. Turn water off.
- Connect hot and cold water lines to the inlet pipe and tighten with a wrench until snug. Do not over tight.
- Unscrew spray head by hand. Hold the tip of the spray hose down and turn on the faucet and let the water run 60 seconds to flush any debris, the re-connect spray head. Ensure gasket is present.
Product Care And Maintenance
- Clean the faucet frequently using mild soap or an on-abrasive cleaner and then quickly rinse with water and dry with soft cloth only.
- Using abrasive cleaners, solvents, acid cleaners or any scrubbing detergent, polisher or scraper will damage the finish and void the warranty
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy