Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
The elegant kitchen faucet has a clean, modern design that suits any kitchen décor, from classic to contemporary. An innovative 360 swivel spout offers an ergonomic spray head design. The dual-function sprayer has been designed to easily switch between aerated stream and spray water flow. This faucet has been manufactured with top-quality components in order to ensure superior performance and durability. This model includes a Kerox ceramic cartridge for lasting drip-free use and a best-in-industry Neoperl aerator that reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure. The soft rubber nozzles in the spray head will prevent hard water and limescale build-up, making maintenance easy. For easy installation, mounting hardware is included with purchase. This beautiful and modern kitchen faucet comes in two finishes, stainless steel and matte black, choose the finish that best matches your kitchen décor.
Two Finishes: Superior corrosion and rust-resistant finish with PDV coating. Choose between our Brushed Stainless Steel (K-137S) or Matte Black (K-137N) finish.
Dual Function pull-down sprayer: Switches easily between stream and spray mode without turning off the water.
Maximize Functionality: Designed to accommodate even your most demanding kitchen needs this faucet has a pull-down spray head which provides the ability to reach beyond every part of the sink. Its 360° swivel spout head offers additional functionality to ensure a better range of motion.
Reduce water waste: Thanks to its built-in high-performance low/flow Neoperl aerator, this sink faucet reduces water waste without ever sacrificing pressure. Wash your dishes easily from now on. Clean fruit and vegetables effortlessly.
Solid construction: 100% solid stainless steel construction.
Single handle control: The handle moves 60° to the front to allow ample range of motion and avoid hitting the backsplash.
Easy-Clean: Rubber nozzles guarantee quick limescale removal.
Kerox Ceramic Cartridge: For reliable drip-free use; tested for over 500,000 cycles.
Elegance meets quality: Made of high-quality stainless steel our kitchen sink faucets are ready to withstand everyday tear and wear. Worry no more about rusty parts and nasty corrosion. Worry no more about dripping faucets either.
|Product Height (in)||18.5
|Product Weight (lbs)||4.69|
|Faucet Height (in)||9.62
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||9.62
|Spout Reach (in)||9.66
|Number of Handle||1|
|Number of Installation Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||1.5|
|Cut Out Hole (in)||1.38|
|Connection Size (in)||0.38|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Sink Faucets|
|Faucet Handle Style||Lever|
|Cartridge Size (mm)||35|
|Mount Location||Deck Mount|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Ensure there is a Ø35mm through-hole on the kitchen counter. Remove the mounting nut (A) and washer (B) from the threaded shroud (C)
- Connect braided supply hoses to faucet female outlets, secure firmly by hand until hose is snug to pipe.
- Position faucet on the installation surface. Fit flexible hoses through hole on countertop or sink. Slide washer and thread the mounting nut onto threaded shroud. Turn faucet to desired handle position. Securely tighten clamp screws (E)
- Connect pullout hose to quick connect and insert weight (loose-install
- Secure weight on lowest vertical point on pull-out hose side. (not on quick connect side).
- Before connecting supply hose, flush supply valves to clear any debris. Place a bucket underneath valves and run water for 5 to 10 seconds. Turn water off.
- Connect hot and cold water lines to the inlet pipe and tighten with a wrench until snug. Do not over tight.
- Unscrew spray head by hand. Hold the tip of the spray hose down and turn on the faucet and let the water run 60 seconds to flush any debris, the re-connect spray head. Ensure gasket is present.
Product Care And Maintenance :
- Clean the faucet frequently using mild soap or a non-abrasive cleaner and then quickly rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth only.
- Using abrasive cleaners, solvents, acid cleaners, or any scrubbing detergent, polisher or scraper will damage the finish and void the warranty.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy