Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This commercial spring with a pull-down sprayer faucet brings a refreshed modern look to your home. Your kitchen will “pop” when you install this amazing faucet. The pull-down, dual action spray head on the pull-down single-handle kitchen faucet allows for your choice of aerated flow or powerful spray for all your modern kitchen needs. The 360° swivel spout extends up to 30", and its spiral details and solid brass construction make it a highly functional and beautiful statement piece. This kitchen faucet has been made with certified lead-free material and top-quality components ensuring lasting value and superior performance. One of the high-performance components is an ultra-durable Kerox ceramic cartridge which has been tested for over 500,000 cycles. Also, a best-in-industry Neoperl aerator that reduces the waste of water without sacrificing pressure. This commercial-style kitchen faucet fits a standard 35mm hole. It is very easy to install and can be installed in a single or three-hole deck plate. Our deck plates are not included with the purchase of this sink kitchen faucet. Included with the pull-down kitchen faucet is the stainless steel braided cold and hot water hoses and installation instructions. Available in three finishes, brushed nickel, chrome, and matte black. Make a bold statement and let your kitchen be the center of attention when you install this commercial spring kitchen faucet, it will match any decorating style.
Solid Construction: Solid brass construction and made from lead-free materials This pull-down single-handle kitchen faucet is extra durable. It will not rust or corrode. Designed to meet the highest plumbing standards in North America. Engineered to last.
Pull-down spray head: provides the ability to reach beyond every part of the sink, allowing for easy cleaning of the kitchen sink.
Ceramic disc cartridge: NSF certified Kerox cartridge for lasting drip-free use. Durable for 500,000 times' life cycle test.
Neoperl Aerator: reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure.
Two-function spray: Your choice of aerated flow or powerful spray for all kitchen needs. Spray mode is perfect for rinsing and aerated stream perfect for filling water.
360 Degree Rotation: High-arch spout design with 360-degree rotation offers more room for a variety of sink activities as well as the flexibility to reach all parts of the sink.
Available in three finishes: This pull-down single-handle kitchen faucet is available in three finishes. Choose from our beautiful Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, or Matte Black to complement your kitchen décor.
1 or 2 holes installation: Deck plates are not included with the purchase of the kitchen faucet but are available for sale (A-802 or A-803). For 1 hole installation no plate is required, for a 3 hole installation, a deck plate is needed to hide the 3 unused holes.
Easy to Install: with instructions included. All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
|Product Height (in)||17.5|
|Product Weight (lbs)||4.69|
|Faucet Height (in)||4.25
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||4.25
|Spout Reach (in)||8.06
|Number of Handle||1|
|Number of Installation Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||2.2|
|Cut Out Hole (in)||1.38|
|Connection Size (in)||0.38|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Sink Faucets|
|Faucet Handle Style||Lever|
|Cartridge Size (mm)||35|
|Mount Location||Deck Mount|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Remove the mounting nut (A) and washer (B) from the threaded shroud (C).
- Ensure there is a Ø35mm through-hole on the kitchen counter. Position the faucet on the installation surface. Fit flexible hoses through holes on countertop or sink.
- Slide washer and thread the mounting nut onto a threaded shroud. Turn faucet to desired handle position. Securely tighten clamp screws (E).
- Connect pullout hose to quickly connect and insert weight (loose-install).
- Secure weight on lowest vertical point on pull-out hose side. (not on the quick connect side).
- Before connecting the supply hose, flush supply valves to clear any debris. Place a bucket under neath valves and run water for 5 to 10 seconds. Turn the water off.
- Connect hot and cold water lines to the inlet pipe and tighten with a wrench until snug. Do not over-tight.
- Unscrew spray head by hand. Hold the tip of the spray hose down and turn on the faucet and let the water run 60 seconds to flush any debris, the re-connect spray head. Ensure gasket is present.
Product Care And Maintenance :
- Clean the faucet frequently using mild soap or a non-abrasive cleaner and then quickly rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth only.
- Using abrasive cleaners, solvents, acid cleaners, or any scrubbing detergent, polisher or scraper will damage the finish and void the warranty.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy