Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This kitchen sink workstation combines the best of both worlds: a stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink with a slim and low divider for convenient space usage, and a functional ledge sink with built-in accessories (colander, roll-up drying rack, and cutting board) that slide on the integrated tracks of the sink to streamline meal prep and clean up without losing space on your countertop. This 16G stainless still workstation sink includes a stainless-steel COLANDER that you can use for straining, draining, sieving, and filtering tasks like straining fruits, vegetables, and draining cooked pasta. This kitchen sink with CUTTING BOARD made of high-quality anti-microbial and BPA-free bamboo will make it easy to chop any food, cut fruits and veggies over the sink. This ledge kitchen sink also contains a DRYING RACK convenient for drying or rinsing vegetables, fruits, dishware, knife, glasses, and cups.
All Stylish sinks are equipped with a soundproofing system including a protective coating and extra-thick rubber pads to create a noticeable lower tone and overall a very quiet sink. This coat is sprayed underneath the sink to prevent water condensation. For added functionality, Stylish® VERSA workstation kitchen sinks come with luxury basket drain strainers, which are deeper and much more functional for catching food scraps than the regular strainers. Stylish® sinks are Canadian-designed and meet the highest plumbing standards for North America. The sinks have drains towards the rear, for better utilization of the space under the sink cabinet. Also, sink basins have drain grooves for optimal drainage.
Stylish handmade stainless steel sinks combine functionality, quality, and affordability. Made of surgical-grade SUS 304 stainless steel in 16 Gauge, with an optimized 18pct Chromium and 10pct Nickel content to provide excellent strength and hardness. The specially chosen satin finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. The extra-deep basin accommodates pots and pans easily and hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line. The tight-10mm radius corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand-polished, for a luxurious finish. This sink comes with two bottom grids, a bamboo cutting board, colander, and a roll-up drying rack
Kitchen sink workstation: Stylish VERSA ledge sink series offer accessories that convert your sink into a prep workstation adding functionality and optimizing space utilization.
Modern looking strainer: The notch in the flange makes it easier to install the faucet as it provides more room during the installation
Clever Design: A slim solidly constructed low barrier divides the two compartments, making it easy to wash and rinse large items while keeping the basins separate.
This design can accommodate pots and pans that other double-bowl sinks simply cannot.
Premium Material: This under-mount kitchen sink is made of scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium 16-gauge stainless steel. The specially chosen stain finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. This under-mount double bowl kitchen sink is corrosion and rust-resistant and will not tarnish or fade.
Quiet sink: This quiet under-mount double basin kitchen sink has a heavy-duty sound guard padding and undercoating to minimize noise. This padding is made of thick rubber pads and they are on all sides and bottom of the kitchen sink. Each sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, which provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation.
Deep basins: Specifically designed for the busy parent and young professional. The 10-in deep design in this double basin stainless steel kitchen sink, not only accommodates pots and pans easily due to its low divider it also hides dirty dishes from the countertop line.
Optimal drainage: This under-mount double basin kitchen sink has a sloped bottom with grooves to allow complete water drainage. It is engineered to drain and dry quickly and effortlessly. This sink has a standard 3.5” drain opening.
Perfect corners: All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish. This under-mount double basin kitchen sink has elegant and smooth to touch a 10mm radius in the corners for a bold look and at the same time add functionality allowing to clean the kitchen sink very easily.
|Overall Dimensions||32" x 19" x 10"
|Internal Dimensions||30" x 17" x 10"|
|Left Basin||15" x 17" x 10"|
|Right Basin||15" x 17" x 10"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5"|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||10" Duble Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy