Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This 32” x 18” handmade stainless steel single basin undermount kitchen sink combines functionality, quality, and affordability. Perfect for any kitchen space, this undermount sink is made of surgical grade 16 gauge SUS 304 stainless steel, with an optimized 18pct chromium and 10pct nickel content to provide excellent strength and hardness. The specially chosen satin finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. The extra-deep basin accommodates pots and pans easily, but it also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line. The tight-0.4" radius corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system, and carefully hand-polished, for a luxurious finish. This beautiful stainless steel undermount sink comes with a bottom grid to protect your sink from dents and scratches. The bottom grid is cushioned by the soft protective bumper. This single bowl undermount kitchen sink is equipped with a soundproofing system including a protective stone guard coating and extra-thick rubber pads to create an overall very quiet sink. This coat is sprayed underneath the sink to prevent water condensation as well. This single basin kitchen sink comes with a luxury basket drain strainer, which is deeper and much more functional for catching food scraps than the regular strainers. These kitchen sinks are Canadian-designed and meet the highest plumbing standards for North America. For added functionality, the stainless steel kitchen sink has a drain towards the rear, for better utilization of the space under the sink cabinet. Also, sink basins have drain grooves for optimal drainage. Very easy to install, this kitchen sink comes with a template and mounting brackets. Experience the luxury and functionality of this amazing stainless steel undermount single basin kitchen sink, a perfect fit for any kitchen environment.
Premium Material: These stainless steel kitchen sinks are made from extra-tough T304 stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust. 16 gauge stainless steel is extremely sturdy, and always 1.5mm thick for a sink that is highly durable and long-lasting. It won’t stain, tarnish or rust over time. The brushed satin finish hides water spots and keeps the kitchen sink looking new as it ages. It is easy to clean and resists bacteria.
Deep basins: Specifically designed for the busy parent and young professional in mind. The 10 in deep basin design in this under-mount double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink, not only accommodates pots and pans easily, but it also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line.
Quiet sink: Equipped with a heavy-duty sound guard padding and undercoating that absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when the sink is in use. This padding is made of thick rubber pads that are on all sides and the bottom of the kitchen sink. Each sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, that minimized condensation and further dampens the sound.
Luxury basket strainers: This under-mount single bowl kitchen sink comes with a luxury stainless steel basket drain strainer, which is deeper and much more functional for catching scraps and food waste than the regular strainers. The basket strainer prevents clogging the drainage.
Optimal drainage: The X-pattern drain grooves in the under-mount kitchen sink allow for optimal drainage. The single bowl undermount sink will drain and dry quickly and effortlessly. This under-mount kitchen sink has a standard 3.5” rear drain opening and is engineered for quick and easy drainage and for better utilization of space.
Perfect corners: This under mount single bowl kitchen sink has an elegant and smooth to touch 10mm radius in the corners for a bold look and at the same time add functionality allowing to clean the kitchen sink very easily. All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish.
|Overall Dimensions||32" x 18" x 10"
|Internal Dimensions||30" x 16" x 10"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||10" Single Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
Product Care and cleaning:
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy