Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
STYLISH handmade stainless-steel sinks combine functionality, quality, and affordability. This 31” Undermount double bowl Kitchen features 9” deep bowls which provide ample space to hide dishes and pots, also comes with 10 mm radius corners for easy cleaning. Handcrafted using premium 304 stainless steel with 18 Gauge and featuring a refined brushed finished. This under-mount double bowl kitchen sink has a drain towards the rear, for better utilization of the space under the sink cabinet. Also, the stainless steel kitchen sink basins have drain grooves for optimal drainage. The tight 10mm radius corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system, and carefully hand-polished, for a luxurious finish. This under-mount kitchen sink is equipped with rubber dampening pads around all sides and bottom. Each sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, which reduces condensation and further dampens sound. The corrosion-resistant surface is further protected from rust and oxidation by a meticulous finishing process. Commercial-grade satin finish and gently rounded corners make maintenance as simple as wiping the surface with a damp cloth. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Our sinks are Canadian-designed and meet the highest plumbing standards of North America. Stylish sinks are trusted by architects and builders for upscale projects and modern makeovers.
Quiet sink: This quiet under mount double bowl kitchen sink has sound guard padding and undercoating to minimize noise. This padding is made of rubber pads and they are on all sides and bottom of the kitchen sink. Each sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, which provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation.
Premium Material: Made of Premium 18 Gauge SUS-304 stainless steel provides excellent strength and hardness. It won’t stain, tarnish or rust over time. The brushed satin finish hides water spots and helps to maintain a uniform patina as the kitchen sink ages. This stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink is also heat resistant and will not discolor from hot pans. It is easy to clean and resists bacteria.
Deep basins: The basins in this kitchen sink are rectangular and 9-in deep, offering a modern, linear style and more space for dishes, large pots, and pans.
Standard strainer included: The stylish strainers are the perfect addition to this under-mount kitchen sink as they prevent food particles from clogging the drain. The sink drainers allow water to pass through but also allow small food waste to be collected and thrown away. These sink strainers will perfectly fit any sink with a 3.5” opening, which is industry standard.
Optimal drainage: Drain grooves in the bottom of the sink's basin add a stylish look and prevent pooling as water is directed towards the drain openings. This double under-mount kitchen sink has a standard 3.5” rear drain opening that is engineered for quick and easy drainage and for better utilization of space.
Perfect corners: All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish. This under-mount double bowl kitchen sink has an elegant and smooth to touch 10mm radius in the corners for a bold look and at the same time add functionality allowing to clean the kitchen sink very easily.
|Overall Dimensions||31.13" x 18" x 9"
|Internal Dimensions||29.13" x 16" x 9"|
|Left Basin||14" x 16" x 9"|
|Right Basin||134" x 16" x 9"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||9" Dubble Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
Product Care and cleaning:
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy