Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This Workstation kitchen sink combines the best of both worlds: a bold stainless-steel single bowl sink with a functional workstation: built-in accessories (colander, drying rack, and cutting board) that slide on the integrated tracks in the sink. Includes a deep stainless-steel Colander that you can use for straining, draining, sieving, and filtering tasks like straining fruits, vegetables, and draining cooked pasta. The solid cutting BAMBOO BOARD made from high-quality anti-microbial bamboo wood and it is BPA free. Use it to chop any food that you like, cut fruits and veggies, serve cheese and crackers at the next wine tasting night or cut bread during lunch! Ideal as a cocktail bar board or as a serving tray during BBQ gatherings at the back of your yard.
All Stylish sinks are equipped with a soundproofing system including a protective coating and extra-thick rubber pads to create a noticeable lower tone and overall a very quiet sink. This coat is sprayed underneath the sink to prevent water condensation. For added functionality, Stylish workstation sinks come with luxury basket drain strainers, which are deeper and much more functional for catching food scraps than the regular strainers. Stylish® sinks are Canadian-designed and meet the highest plumbing standards for North America. The undermount stainless steel kitchen sink features not only a sided set drain, but the drain is also set to the middle, this is a brilliant feature that truly allows maximum space under the kitchen cabinet and you can install the drain to the left or to the right. Also, sink basins have drain grooves for optimal drainage.
Stylish® handmade stainless steel sinks combine functionality, quality, and affordability. Made of surgical-grade SUS 304 stainless steel in 16 Gauge, with an optimized 18pct Chromium and 10pct Nickel content to provide excellent strength and hardness. The specially chosen satin finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. The extra-deep basin accommodates pots and pans easily, but it also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line. The tight-10mm radius corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand-polished, for a luxurious finish. This sink comes with one bottom grid, bamboo cutting board, drying rack, and colander.
Is convenient for drying or rinsing vegetables, fruits, dishware, knife, glasses, and cups.
Workstation kitchen sink: Stylish Versa series offer accessories that convert your sink into a prep workstation adding functionality and optimizing space utilization.
Reversible Installation design: With this reversible sink, you can flip the sink around to have the drain on either the right or the left, whatever is convenient for your plumbing.
More room for faucet installation: The notch in the flange makes it easier to install the faucet as it provides more room during the installation
Premium Material: This under-mount kitchen sink is made of scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium 16-gauge stainless steel. The specially chosen stain finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink is corrosion and rust-resistant and will not tarnish or fade
Deep basins: Specifically designed for the busy parent and young professional in mind. The 10-in deep basin design in this undermount single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink, not only accommodates pots and pans easily, but it also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line.
Quiet sink: This quiet under mount single bowl kitchen sink has heavy-duty sound guard padding and undercoating to minimize noise. This padding is made of thick rubber pads and they are on all sides and bottom of the kitchen sink. Each sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, which provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation.
Optimal drainage: This under mount single bowl kitchen sink has a sloped bottom with grooves to allow complete water drainage. The stainless-steel kitchen sink will drain and dry quickly and effortlessly. This under-mount stainless steel kitchen sink has a standard 3.5” drain opening and is engineered for quick and easy drainage.
Perfect corners: All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink has an elegant and smooth to touch 10mm radius in the corners for a bold look and at the same time add functionality allowing to clean the kitchen sink very easily.
|Overall Dimensions||30" x 19" x 10"
|Internal Dimensions||28" x 17" x 10"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5"|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||10" Single Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy