Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This gorgeous 30” x 18” undermount kitchen sink is an instant style upgrade for your kitchen. Handmade from T-304 premium stainless steel this modern kitchen sink looks striking in any space. Clean lines and thoughtful design details highlight the elegance of it finish, for an eye-catching look with contemporary appeal. The extra-deep basins accommodate large dishes with ease, while the gently rounded corners make sink maintenance simple. These sinks feature FacilKlean technology, protected with a thermal finishing process, creating a surface that is highly resistant to heat, chemicals, scratching, chipping, and discoloration. For added convenience, a luxury basket strainer is included. The basket strainer is larger and more efficient than regular strainers as it catches food scraps and debris to prevent the drain from getting clogged. Constructed from premium stainless steel, the top-quality strainer creates a tight seal to prevent food and debris from clogging the drainpipe. Also included, instructions, mounting clips and template for easy installation. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink is equipped with a soundproofing system that absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when sink is in use. One of the best features of this sink is that it is treated with a liquid-repelling coating which along with the X shaped draining system at the bottom of the basin, drain the sink in an instant. This single bowl sink provides a lifetime of functionality with refined style. Upgrade your space now.
Graphite black finish: Imagine your space with a beautiful black sink, it will be the focal point of your kitchen.
Premium Material: Made of Premium SUS-304 stainless steel with 18% chromium and 10% nickel content which provides excellent strength and hardness. The kitchen sink is made with scratch-resistant commercial grade premium stainless steel. This undermount single basin stainless steel kitchen sink is corrosion and rust resistant and will not tarnish or fade.
Facilklean Surface Technology: This technology makes sink highly scratch resistant; it has a fingerprint and oil proof surface as well. Features a unique anti-bacterial technology that wards off microbes, do not worry about bacteria in your sink. This undermount kitchen sink is five to ten times more durable than the typical stainless steel surface finish, no lead, food grade and without adding any chemical ingredients.
Complete drainage: The X-pattern drain grooves in the undermount kitchen sink allow for optimal drainage combined with FacilKlean technology, this undermount sink will drain and dry quickly and effortlessly. This undermount kitchen sink has a standard 3.5” rear drain opening better utilization of space under the kitchen cabinet.
Silent sink: This undermount single basin kitchen sink is very quiet, it is equipped with top-level soundproofing, including thick rubber dampening pads in all sides and bottom. Each kitchen sink is additionally treated with protective coating, which provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation
Oversize Basins: No time to wash dishes right away? The deep design of the basin also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line. A rectangular and 9-in deep bowl provides space for dishes and fits large pots and pans easily.
Luxury basket strainers: This undermount double basin kitchen sink comes with two luxury basket drain strainers, which are deeper and much more functional for catching scraps and small food waste than the regular strainers. The basket strainers in this kitchen sink keep food and debris form clogging the drainage.
Bottom grid: Sink includes the bottom grid to further protect your sink and make it more hygienic.
|Overall Dimensions||30" x 18" x 9"
|Internal Dimensions||28" x 16" x 9"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5"|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||9" Single Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
Download Installation Guide Here
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy