Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This double bowl 30" undermount / drop-in kitchen sink combines design and functionality for your kitchen. Made of premium material such as SUS 304 stainless steel 18 gage; it is very durable. This under-mount or drop-in double bowl kitchen sink will not stain, tarnish, or rust over time, it is also very easy to clean. 25mm radius corners allow for easy cleaning and for easy cutting of the stone countertop. The specially chosen satin finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. This stainless steel undermount or drop-in kitchen sink has sound-absorbing pads on all sides, resulting in a significant reduction of sound. These pads also protect the kitchen cabinet from condensation. The large bowls in this stainless steel kitchen sink provide you with enough space for washing large pots and pans. This double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink can be installed under-mount or drop-in, it comes with installation instructions, mounting clips, and two standard strainers. The standard strainer is perfect to protect the drain from clogging since it catches food debris and scraps easily. The sink has drains towards the rear, for better utilization of the space under the sink cabinet, giving you more space for storage and providing optimal drainage. This double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink has a standard 3-1/2" drain opening that fits the most common garbage disposal systems. Perfect for a renovation project or a new kitchen, this double bowl under-mount/drop-in stainless steel kitchen sink is everything you need when it comes to a kitchen sink.
Premium Material: Made from Premium SUS 304 stainless steel 18 gauge. 18% Chrome 8% Nickel, great resistance to scratches and to prevent rusting.
Optimal drainage: Equipped with a rear set drain and a carefully stopped bottom, this under-mount or drop-in stainless-steel kitchen sink will drain all the water fast and efficiently.
Soundproof: Covered all around with soundproof pads that will also protect your kitchen cabinet from condensation. This double bowl undermount or drop-in kitchen sink is one of the quietest in the market.
Perfect corners: The 25mm radius allows the sink to be easily cleaned and the stone countertop to be easily cut out around sink corners.
Standard strainer included: The sink drainers allow water to pass through but also allow small food waste to be collected and thrown away. These sink strainers will perfectly fit any sink with a 3.5” opening, which is industry standard. The stylish strainers are the perfect addition to this under-mount kitchen sink as they prevent food particles from clogging the drain.
Easy to install: A one-inch flange all around for easy installation. Installation instructions and mounting clips are included.
Recommended Accessories: Complete the look of your kitchen with our accessories. Made to perfectly fit and complement your kitchen sink.
Garbage disposal compatible: Stylish kitchen sinks come with a standard drain opening of 3.5” diameter that can fit any garbage disposal unit.
|Overall Dimensions||30" x 17" x 7"
|Internal Dimensions||27" x 15" x 7"|
|Left Basin||13.5" x 15.5" x 7|
|Right Basin||13.5" x 15.5" x 7|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5"|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||7" Double Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
Product Care and cleaning:
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy