Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
Adding style and functionality to your kitchen has never been easier with the amazing Versa27 kitchen sink workstation which includes one 27”x19” single bowl undermount stainless steel kitchen sink, one protective stainless steel bottom grid, one ledge sink steel-silicone coated drying rack, one perfect fit bamboo cutting board. This workstation sink comes with a ledge on the longer sides of the sink. This ledge allows the kitchen sink accessories to perfectly fit making it a unique and functional experience. The undermount stainless steel kitchen sink features not only a sided set drain, but the drain is also set to the middle, this is a brilliant feature that truly allows maximum space under the kitchen cabinet and you can install the drain to the left or to the right. The Sink bottom is designed with a small slope and grooves for efficient water drainage. Another great reason to have this workstation installed is the under-mount soundproofing, sink is covered with thick pads on all sides, it is guaranteed to be silent while in use, additionally there is an under-mount coating that will protect your kitchen cabinet from condensation. Made from premium material, the Versa27 workstation is handcrafted using super thick 16 gages and premium 304 stainless steel with 18/10 chrome/nickel content and featuring a commercial-grade satin finish to hide marks and scratches and unlike most competitors, this sink features gently rounded corners all around to make cleaning as simple as wiping the surface with a damp cloth. This workstation would not be completed without our luxury basket strainer. Also included, the basket strainer is larger and more efficient than regular strainers as it catches food scraps and debris to prevent the drain from getting clogged. For easy installation, all mounting hardware and installation instructions are provided. Our stylish and functional single bowl undermount kitchen sink workstation is what your kitchen is missing.
This product is proudly designed and specified in Canada, also meets local plumbing codes, it is supported by one of the best warranties in the market with a professional customer care team that goes beyond to ensure full customer satisfaction.
Workstation sink: Included five items, the 27” single bowl undermount kitchen ledge sink, one protective stainless-steel bottom grid, one steel-silicone coated drying rack, one perfect fit bamboo cutting board, and a luxury basket strainer. All you need to work in your kitchen.
More room for faucet installation: The notch in the flange makes it easier to install the faucet as it provides more room during the installation
Quiet sink: This quiet under mount single bowl kitchen sink workstation has heavy-duty sound guard padding and undercoating to minimize noise. This padding is made of thick rubber pads and they are on all sides and bottom of the kitchen sink. Each sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, which provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation.
Premium Material: Made of Premium SUS-304 stainless steel with 18% chromium and 10% nickel content which provides excellent strength and hardness. This single bowl kitchen sink workstation is made with scratch-resistant stainless steel. It won’t stain, tarnish or rust over time. The brushed satin finish hides water spots and helps to maintain a uniform patina as the kitchen sink ages. This stainless steel undermount kitchen sink is also heat resistant and will not discolor from hot pans. It is easy to clean and resists bacteria.
Deep basins: The basin in this kitchen sink workstation is rectangular and 10-in deep, offering a modern, linear style. The deep basin in the sink provides space for dishes and fits large pots and pans easily. The deep design of the basin also hides dirty dishes in the single bowl kitchen sink basin and under the countertop line.
Luxury basket strainers: This under-mount single bowl kitchen sink workstation comes with a luxury stainless steel basket drain strainer, which is deeper and much more functional for catching scraps and food waste than the regular strainers. The basket strainer keeps food and debris from clogging the drainage.
Optimal drainage: Drain grooves in the bottom of the sink's basin add a stylish look and prevent pooling as water is directed towards the drain openings. This workstation features a rear drain opening that is engineered for the best utilization of space under the kitchen cabinet.
Perfect corners: All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink workstation has an elegant and smooth to touch 10mm radius in the corners for a bold look and at the same time add functionality allowing to clean the kitchen sink very easily.
|Overall Dimensions||27" x 19" x 10"
|Internal Dimensions||25" x 17" x 10"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5"|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||10" Single Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy