Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
STYLISH® handmade stainless steel sinks combine functionality, quality, and affordability. This 25” X 18” under-mount single basin kitchen sink is made of surgical grade SUS 304 stainless steel, with an optimized 18pct Chromium and 10pct Nickel content to provide excellent strength and hardness. The specially chosen satin finish will hide water spots and maintain a uniform patina finish as the sink ages. The extra-deep basin accommodates pots and pans easily, but it also hides dirty dishes in the sink bowl and under the countertop line. The tight-10mm radius corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand-polished, for a luxurious finish. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. All our sinks are equipped with a soundproofing system including a protective stone guard coating and extra-thick rubber pads to create a noticeable lower tone and overall a very quiet sink. This coat is sprayed underneath the sink to prevent water condensation. For added functionality, this stainless steel undermount single bowl kitchen sink comes with a luxury basket drain strainer, which is deeper and much more functional for catching food scraps than the regular strainers. Stylish® sinks are Canadian-designed and meet the highest plumbing standards for North America. This beautiful sink has a drain towards the rear, for better utilization of the space under the sink cabinet. Also, sink basins have drain grooves for optimal drainage. Compatible with standard garbage disposal units, this stainless steel undermount single bowl kitchen sink is the perfect fit for your small kitchen or laundry room.
Premium material: Made of Premium SUS-304 stainless steel with 18% chromium and 10% nickel content which provides excellent strength and hardness. The kitchen sink is made with scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium stainless steel. We have specially chosen a satin finish on all of our sinks to hide water spots and to maintain a uniform patina as the kitchen sink ages. All welds and corners are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish This stainless steel under the mount kitchen sink is corrosion and rust-resistant and will not tarnish or fade.
Luxury basket strainers: This under-mount single bowl kitchen sink comes with a luxury stainless steel basket drain strainer, which is deeper and much more functional for catching scraps and food waste than the regular strainers. The basket strainer keeps food and debris from clogging the drainage.
Silent sink: This undermount single bowl kitchen sink is very quiet, it is equipped with top-level soundproofing, including thick rubber dampening pads in all sides and bottom. Each kitchen sink is additionally treated with a protective coating, which provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation.
Deep basins: The basins in this kitchen sink are rectangular and 10-in deep, offering a modern, linear style. The deep basin in the sink provides space for dishes and fits large pots and pans easily. The deep design of the basin also hides dirty dishes in the kitchen sink basin and under the countertop line.
Optimal Drainage: The X-pattern drain grooves in the under-mount kitchen sink allow for optimal drainage. The double undermount sink will drain and dry quickly and effortlessly. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink has a standard 3.5” rear drain opening and is engineered for quick and easy drainage and for better utilization of space.
Garbage disposal: Stylish kitchen sinks come with a standard drain opening of 3.5” diameter that can fit any garbage disposal unit.
Perfect corners: All welds and corners in this kitchen sink are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink has elegant and smooth to touch 10mm radius in the corners for easy cleaning and is also bold looking.
|Overall Dimensions||25" x 18" x 10"
|Internal Dimensions||23" x 16" x 10"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Surface Finish||Brushed Satin Finish
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||Coated Rubber Pads|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
Product Care and cleaning:
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy