Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
Our newest sink series brings style and functionality to your kitchen. This 22” single bowl under-mount/drop-in stainless-steel kitchen sink is perfect for any kitchen style. Made from premium 18 gauge SUS 304 stainless steel, it is very durable and stylish. This sink will resist scratches and rust. The beautiful satin finish completes the look of this stainless-steel kitchen sink. This great sink has 25mm radius corners for easy cleaning. These smooth corners also make it easy when cutting stone for your kitchen countertop around the sink. This single bowl kitchen sink is perfect for any kitchen renovation project. Covered with sound absorption pads on all sides of the sink, this is a very quiet sink. The guard pads also protect your kitchen cabinets from condensation. This under-mount or drop-in sink is also equipped with a drain that is set to the rear of the sink, giving you more space under the kitchen cabinet sink for storage and providing optimal drainage. It cannot get better than this. The one-inch flange all around makes installation very easy. This single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink comes with installation instructions and mounting clips for your convenience. Also included with the single bowl kitchen sink is a standard strainer, perfect for catching food scraps to keep your drain clog-free. With convenient deep bowls, this sink provides you with enough space for washing large dishes or hiding them under the countertop line for later washing. This stylish and functional single bowl undermount or drop-in kitchen sink is the sink you have been looking for, perfect for any type of project.
Premium Material: Made from Premium SUS 304 stainless steel 18 gauge. 18% Chrome 8% Nickel, great resistance to scratches and to prevent rusting.
Optimal drainage: Equipped with a rear set drain and a carefully stopped bottom, this under-mount or drop-in stainless-steel kitchen sink will drain all the water fast and efficiently.
Perfect corners: The 25mm radius allows the sink to be easily cleaned and the stone countertop to be easily cut out around sink corners.
Soundproof: Covered all around with soundproof pads that will also protect your kitchen cabinet from condensation. This single bowl undermount or drop-in kitchen sink is one of the quietest in the market.
Standard strainer included: The sink drainers allow water to pass through but also allow small food waste to be collected and thrown away. These sink strainers will perfectly fit any sink with a 3.5” opening, which is industry standard. The stylish strainers are the perfect addition to this under-mount kitchen sink as they prevent food particles from clogging the drain.
Easy to install: A one-inch flange all around for easy installation. Installation instructions and mounting clips are included.
Recommended Accessories: Complete the look of your kitchen with our accessories. Made to perfectly fit and complement your kitchen sink.
Garbage disposal compatible:
Stylish kitchen sinks come with a standard drain opening of 3.5” diameter that can fit any garbage disposal unit.
|Overall Dimensions||21.75" x 17" x 8"
|Internal Dimensions||19.75" x 15.75" x 8"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||8" Single Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
Product Care and cleaning:
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy