Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
Stylish’s new BRIGHT SERIES sinks are the latest in FacilKlean™ technology. This 16” X 18” single bowl undermount sink is sized to fit small spaces, the sink is an elegant and versatile addition to the kitchen as a primary, secondary, bar, or utility sink. Made from extra-tough T304 stainless steel and combined with FacilKlean™ technology this sink can resist rust, corrosion, heat, scratches and also helps to ward off microbes. It is satin-coated for a silky smooth finish and built to be scratch-proof, oil-proof, and fingerprint-proof. The sink is treated with a liquid-repelling coating, allowing for easy cleaning and optimal drainage. Also, the X-shaped draining system at the bottom allows this sink to drain quickly and easily, preventing standing water in the bottom of the basin. The rear placement of the drain provides you with more under-counter space for storage. This under-mount kitchen sink has a 3.5” drain opening that fits the included standard strainer. This stainless steel strainer is perfect for catching scraps and food, but also allows water to drain properly. The deep 9” bowl can perfectly fit your big pots and pans as well as hide them under the countertop line to wash them later. This undermount bar sink also features a soundproofing system. Featuring extra-thick pads and a protective coating on all sides and the bottom of the sink, this sink is made to be noise and condensation-free. Instructions, mounting clips, and templates are included for easy installation. We have partnered advanced technology with top-quality materials, this under-mount sink is designed to stand the test of time and stay looking beautiful.
Available in two finishes: Choose from two finishes, Graphite Black or Graphite. A black sink will complete the look of the bar in your man cave and a silver sink will be the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen.
Premium Material: 18% chromium and 10% nickel content provide excellent strength and hardness. Handmade of T304 scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium stainless steel. This under mount single basin sink is corrosion and rust-resistant and will not tarnish or fade.
Facilklean surface technology: This technology will not allow this single bowl sink to scratch, it has a fingerprint and oil-proof surface as well. Features a unique anti-bacterial technology that wards off microbes, do not worry about bacteria in your sink. This undermount bar sink is five to ten times more durable than the typical stainless steel surface finish, no lead, food-grade, and without adding any chemical ingredients.
Complete Drainage: FacilKlean™ water-repelling coating and the X shape designed system will make the single bowl sink drain and dry quickly and effortlessly. The rear placement of the standard 3.5” drain provides you with more under-counter space for storage.
Silent sink: This under-mount single bowl bar sink is fully coated with a top-level soundproofing system. Treated with a protective coating that provides sound insulation against noise and thermal insulation against condensation. Thick rubber pads are placed around the sink making the sink very quiet when it is in use.
Oversized Baines: A rectangular and 9-in deep bowl provides space for dishes and fits large pots and pans easily. No time to wash dishes right away? The deep design of the basin also hides dirty dishes in the sink basin and under the countertop line.
Standard Strainer Included: All sinks need a strainer to catch small food waste and scraps. This stylish strainer is included with the sink and it is the perfect addition to this under-mount kitchen sink. This sink drain allows water to pass through but also allows small food waste to be collected and thrown away. This sink strainer will perfectly fit any sink with a 3.5” opening, which is industry standard.
Accessories ( Not Included ): Complement the style and protect your sink with our stainless steel bottom grid (G-709), designed to perfectly fit your double under-mount single bowl bar sink while offering advanced convenience. With this multifunctional bottom grid, you can place your dishes to dry on the grid, wash your vegetables and prevent any scratches at the bottom of the undermount sink.
Perfect corners: This under mount single basin sink has an elegant and smooth to touch 10mm radius in the corners for easy cleaning, they also give the sink a bold look. Easy to access rounded corners makes your life easier when cleaning the sink. All welds and corners in this bar sink are perfectly blended through an automated machine buffing system and carefully hand polished for a luxurious finish.
|Overall Dimensions||16" x 18" x 9"
|Internal Dimensions||14" x 16" x 9"|
|Drain Opening Size
|Luxury Basket strainers
||3.5" x 1.5"|
|Drain Hole Size (in)||3.5"|
|Material||100% Stainless Steel|
||9" Single Bowl|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Prior to installation: Make sure that you have all the necessary parts by checking the parts list. If any part is missing, please contact Stylish® Customer Service at +1-855-789-5352 for a replacement. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipping. You may use the cut-out template provided or download the DXF file from www.stylishkb.com, the file is available under each sink model. Observe all plumbing and building codes according to your state requirements. Not recommended to be installed with laminate countertop
- Use scissors to cut along the line of the paper template for your desired reveal type (Negative, Positive, or Flush Reveal)
- Place cut-out template in the desired position on the countertop locating the center of the bowl over the cabinet. Note: Sink installation is normally performed by the countertop to provide
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop according to templated outline using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cut-out opening. It is recommended to use the actual sink dimensions to ensure the most accurate cutout. Drawing or template is for reference
- Drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1/2" from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6" to 8" apart starting from every corner as shown below.
- Option 1. Insert anchors under the countertop on the drilled holes, so they are ready to fasten the sink flange. Anchors should be inserted with a hammer until flush. Option 2. Alternatively, wood studs combined with silicone caulk can be used to hold the sink against the countertop without using mounting brackets.
- Clean sink flange and underside of cut-out area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free of debris. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top of the sink flange
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instruction. Note: If the sink is installed using Option 2 it will require special means to hold the sink in place while adhesive silicone cures
- Rinse and dry your sink with a clean soft cloth, working with, not across, the grain. We recommend the use of a mild solution of water and vinegar to remove any mineral deposits that may have built up on your sink.
- Use mild non-abrasive liquid cream cleaners that do not contain chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or hydrochloric acid to help maintain the original appearance of your sink. Ensure that you thoroughly rinse your sink and wipe it dry. We recommend the use of a stainless steel grid that fits inside the bottom of the sink bowl and protect the sink from scratches.
*CAD Software is required to open these files
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy