Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
Sourced with materials from across the world, ZLINE’s bath collection is easy to operate, reduces water waste, and complements bathroom décor. This exclusive collection blends modern technology with traditional appeal — offering a wide array of styles and finishes.
Each faucet and shower offers an aerated water flow for resource conservation, helping both the environment and your wallet. The housing material composition consists largely of brass, which is extremely durable and leak proof. Every product produced is examined thoroughly by hand to ensure quality and consistency
The ZLINE Bliss Shower System is manufactured with the highest quality materials on the market. ZLINE shower systems feature hand-held technology and a shower bar, offering precise, ergonomic control making them easy to use and ADA compliant. The options of both the detachable hand sprayer as well as a relaxing rain shower provide extra water coverage for an unparalleled showering experience. These innovative design elements have set the industry standards for beauty and reliability in bathroom decor. With up to 2 gal per minute, this shower system does not compromise performance or efficiency. This exclusive collection blends modern technology with a traditional appeal, while offering a wide array of styles and finishes. The Bliss Shower System ships next business day when in stock.
- German quality, engineering and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
- Aerated water flow for resource conservation.
- Easy to use hand-held system, adding convenience and safety
- Relaxing rainshower head with even water pressure
- More resistant to wear, corrosion and tarnish over time, due to premium finishes.
Designed with ergonomics and functionality in mind. Covered by ZLINE’s limited lifetime warranty.
This ZLINE Shower System comes equipped with a two-valve diverter made of solid brass to effectively redirect water from one function to another
|Product Height (in)|
|Product Width (in)|
|Product Depth (in)|
|Product Dimensions (in)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||22|
|Faucet Height (in)|
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||N/A|
|Spout Reach (in)||N/A|
|Extended Hose Length (in)||59"|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Number of Installation Holes||7|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||2.0/1.5|
|Spacing Between Holes (in)|
|Pull Out Spray Wand Y/N||Y|
|Soap Dispenser Included (Y/N)||N|
|Drain Assembly Included (Y/N)||N|
|Walter Filtration Included (Y/N)||N|
|Swivel Spout (Y/N)||N/A|
|Sensor Type (touch vs touchless)||N/A|
|Maximum Deck Thickness (in.)||N/A|
|Minimum Sink Holes Required||N/A|
|Deck Plate Included (Y/N)||Y|
|Showerhead face diameter||7.6 (10.75 diagonal)|
|No. of spray settings||1|
|Drain Included (Y/N)||N/A|
|Valve Included (Y/N)||Y|
Installation & Parts
- Make sure that the cold and hot water lines are turned off.
- Wrap all threaded connections with Teflon tape. Always wrap in a clockwise direction.
- Cover your drain to avoid losing parts.
- Do not disassemble the main system body, as it has been installed and commissioned correctly and precisely before delivery to the factory.
- To keep the system from jamming, flush the water pipe before installation.
Operating conditions: Working pressure at 0.05-1.0 MPa (including cold and hot water pressure) with applicable water temperature: 39.2°F - 194°F.
Care and Maintenance
To keep the product clean and shining, follow the steps below:
- Rinse clean with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not clean with soaps, acid, polish, abrasives, or harsh cleaners.
- Do not use cloth with a coarse surface.
- Unscrew the aerator and clean when necessary
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. ZLINE cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipment tracking number.
What Are All Of The Components That Come With A Zline Bliss Shower System?
The ZLINE bliss shower system features a rain shower head, detachable hand sprayer, and a shower rail. The full list of components can be found on page 2 of the user manual.
How Do I Install My Zline Bliss Shower System?
Installation instructions for the shower system can be found starting on page 5 of the user manual.
How Do I Install My Zline El Dorado Shower System?
The shower system faucet installation instructions are found on page 24 of the user manual.
How Do I Troubleshoot A Leak Coming From My Shower System Spray Head Or Handle?
Troubleshooting instructions for leaking can be found on page 27 of the shower system user manual.