Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This stunning single-handle bathroom faucet offers a cylindrical handle with a single lever which is designed to make water flow and temperature adjustments easier. This bathroom faucet will add a contemporary flair to your bathroom and will give you a comfortable washing experience. This single-handle bathroom faucet features ceramic disc cartridges and solid brass construction for longevity and watertight functionality. This bathroom sink faucet is made using top-quality components, including a ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a best-in-industry aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure. Our bathroom faucet is made from solid brass and is available in three finishes, polished chrome, matte black with chrome, and matte black with gold. Designed for a single-hole installation, this bathroom faucet fits any basin or under-mount sink as well as standard US and Canada plumbing connections. Smooth surface plating not only prevents scratches but is also easy to clean. This modern basin water tap is easy to install and comes with installation instructions, all mounting hardware, and hot-cold waterlines included.
- Elegant and stylish bathroom faucet that features clean and simple forms. It is a versatile and timeless design that coordinates well with transitional or modern decor.
- Three finishes are available in Polished Chrome, Matte Black with Chrome accents, and Matte Black with Gold accents.
- Single handle control water temperature and flow rate with only one handle, this bathroom faucet is very easy to use.
- Comfortable grip the ergonomic handle offers easy and intuitive operation.
- Ceramic cartridge this bathroom faucet is made using top-quality components, including a ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a best-in-industry aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure. Tested for 500,000 times open-close test
- Premium material made from solid brass. Ensures durability and long life. Smooth surface plating not only prevents scratches but is also easy to clean up.
- Single hole installation designed for a single hole installation with included hot-cold supply lines for standard US and Canada plumbing connections.
- What’s included installation instructions, all mounting hardware, and hot-cold waterlines. A deck plate is not included ('escutcheton') but it is required to cover up the extra holes on the surface of the sink or counter.
|Product Height (in)||7.5|
|Product Weight (lbs)||4|
|Faucet Height (in)||7.5|
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||4.0|
|Spout Reach (in)||4.5|
|Number of Handle||1|
|Number of Installation Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||1.8|
|Cut Out Hole (in)||1.5|
|Connection Size (in)||0.38|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Faucet|
|Faucet Handle Style||Lever|
||Premium Ceramic Valve|
|Cartridge Size (mm)||35|
|Mount Location||Deck Mount|
|100% Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Plate (square)
||A-801B / A-801C / A-801N
|Pop-up Drain with Overflow for use with Porcelain Sink||D-700B / D-700C / D-700N / D701G / D-701B / D-701C / D-701N
|Pop-up Drain without Overflow for use with Vessel Sink
||D-702B / D-702C / D-702N / D-703G
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Remove the washer and mounting nut.
- Ensure there is a Ø35mm through-hole on the counter. Position and insert faucet into faucet countertop hole.
- Tighten the mounting nut with the screws until the faucet is firmly secure.
- Before connecting the supply hose, flush supply valves to clear any debris. Place a bucket underneath valves and run water for 5 to 10 seconds. Turn the water off.
- Connect hot and cold water lines to the inlet pipe and tighten with a wrench until snug. Do not over-tight.
Product Care And Maintenance
- Wipe the faucet with a damp cloth and mild household cleanser.
- Dry with soft t cloth to maintain the original appearance.
- Remove hard water stains with 50/50 solution vinegar and water.
- If mineral deposits are too hard to remove, especially in the aerator, unscrew the aerator by hand or with the tool provided with the faucet, soak the aerator in 50/50 vinegar and water solution for several hours, rub your fingers and use a toothbrush to remove mineral deposits, place aerator back into original position.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy