Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
Add equilibrium and elegance to your bathroom with the beautiful single-handle vessel sink bathroom faucet. This vessel sink faucet features ceramic disc cartridges and solid brass construction for longevity and watertight functionality. Featuring a Matte Black finish. This bathroom sink faucet is made using top-quality components, including a ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a best-in-industry aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure. Featuring a solid brass construction for longevity and watertight functionality. Designed for a single-hole installation, this bathroom faucet fits any vessel or under-mount sink as well as standard US and Canada plumbing connections. Durable surface treatment builds to resist scratches, corrosion, and tarnishing and very easy to clean. This modern basin water tap is easy to install and comes with installation instructions, all mounting hardware, and hot-cold waterlines included. The modern appearance of this single-handle bathroom faucet will transform your bathroom into a stylish oasis.
- Elegant and Stylish The rounded edges and the contemporary flair make this faucet the perfect addition to your new bathroom. Water flows creating a waterfall effect when water is running. Features ceramic disc valve for longevity and watertight functionality.
- Against Corrosion Material Solid brass construction for maximum durability bathroom faucet.
- Easy and safe to use. Smooth surface plating not only prevents scratches but also easy to clean up. Single lever design for effortless flow and temperature control.
- Durable performance the ceramic disc cartridge can survive 500,000 times open/ close test, ensuring reliable drip-free use. Tested at high water pressure to ensure quality and long durability.
- Ceramic cartridge tested for 500,000 times open-close test. This bathroom faucet will not leak and is proven to reduce water waste without compromising pressure.
- Premium material lead-free metal construction and made from solid brass. Ensures durability and long life. Smooth surface plating not only prevents scratches, but is also easy to clean up.
- Included components Installation instructions, mounting hardware, hot and cold water hoses. Please Check Your Piping Size Before Order.
|Product Height (in)||17.50|
|Product Weight (lbs)||4.00|
|Faucet Height (in)||17.50
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||8.00|
|Spout Reach (in)||-|
|Spout Swivel (degrees)
|Number of Handle||1|
|Number of Installation Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||1.8|
|Cut Out Hole (in)||1.5|
|Connection Size (in)||0.38|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Faucet|
|Faucet Handle Style||Lever|
||Premium Ceramic Valve|
|Cartridge Size (mm)||35|
|Mount Location||Deck Mount|
|A-801B / A-801C / A-801N
|D-700B / D-700C / D-700N / D701G / D-701B / D-701C / D-701N|
|D-702B / D-702C / D-702N / D-702G
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Connect braided supply hoses to faucet female outlets, secure firmly by hand.
- Insert the threaded shroud (A) to the faucet, secure firmly by hand. Remove washer (B)and the mounting nut (C) from the threaded shroud.
- Ensure there is a Ø35mm through-hole on the counter. Position and insert faucet into faucet countertop hole.
- Tighten the mounting nut with the screws until the faucet is firmly secure.
- Before connecting the supply hose, flush supply valves to clear any debris. Place a bucket underneath valves and run water for 5 to 10 seconds. Turn the water off.
- Connect hot and cold water lines to the inlet pipe and tighten with a wrench until snug. Do not over-tight.
Product Care And Maintenance
- Wipe the faucet with a damp cloth and mild household cleanser.
- Dry with soft t cloth to maintain the original appearance.
- Remove hard water stains with 50/50 solution vinegar and water.
- If mineral deposits are too hard to remove, especially in the aerator, unscrew the aerator by hand or with the tool provided with the faucet, soak the aerator in 50/50 vinegar and water solution for several hours, rub your fingers, and use a toothbrush to remove mineral deposits, place aerator back into original position.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy