Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
Complete the look of your bathroom with the clean lines and sturdy construction of this advanced pop-up drain without overflow. D-703G pop-up drain made from 100% stainless steel is designed to work with any ceramic, or porcelain vessel sink (Above the countertop sink). This pop-up drain readily connects to 1-1/2-inch plumbing hookups. Stylish pop-up drain opens and closes by pressing the top of the cap, which allows for both draining and retaining water. For easy installation, all required rubber gaskets and hardware are included, rubber seal rings fit up to 1-3/4-inch sink drain holes.
Perfect fit: Included rubber seal rings fit 1-3/4 inches sink drain hole. Hardware and gaskets also included.
Unique style and design: Designed to be used with any ceramic or porcelain vessel sink (Above the countertop)
Beautiful Finish: stainless steel brushed gold finish to create a coordinated look in your bathroom. The multi-layer finish resists daily scratches, corrosion, and tarnishing.
Built to last: Durable stainless steel construction. Precision-made thread and silicone washer ensure a good watertight seal and prevent leaking.
Excellent warranty: Backed by Stylish with a cUPC certified 1-year warranty.
Overflow: This pop-up drain will prevent the sink from overflowing.
The purpose of an overflow hole is to prevent the water levels from rising too high if a sink is left unattended while the water is running.
cUPC Certified: Canadian Uniform Plumbing Code Certified, designed to provide consumers with safe and sanitary plumbing systems.
Easy to install and operate: Simply push on the pop-op head to open and close. Pop-up can be removed for cleaning. Thickening locking nut help to install easier, which assists the wrench in catching it firmly, shortening your installation time under the sink. The unique plastic washer helps the underlying silicon gasket to upper shift evenly during installation as well as seal water more tightly.
Package Includes: Drain stopper, waste pipe, hardware & gaskets.
|Product Height (in)||8||
Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Width (in)||2.37"|
|Product Type||Undermount Porcelain Sink|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Introduce drain including upper gasket from the upper side of the sink
- From underneath the countertop, insert lower gasket, washer, and mounting nut on the threaded area of the drain, it is recommended to use a Teflon layer on the threaded area in contact with the mounting nut.
- Tight firmly the mounting nut using the Channellock.
- Secure the tailpipe, it is recommended to add Teflon to pipe threads, this tailpipe fits 1-1/4 inch home plumbing piping
Care and Cleaning:
- With the drain cap in the open position, turn the drain counterclockwise to remove the drain cap and seal.
- The clicker assembly may come off with the drain cap and seal, or it may remain on the body. If the clicker assembly remains in the drain assembly, remove it by turning it counterclockwise.
- Separate the cap from the seal.
- Remove dirt and debris from all exposed surfaces, including those of the drain body
- Carefully inspect the seal for excessive wear or damage, and replace it if necessary.
- The clicker assembly should click open and closed when pressed together. Inspect the clicker assembly for proper operation, and replace it if necessary.
- Thread the clicker assembly into the drain body.
- Securely finger tighten. Do not tighten with a spanner.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy