Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Solid brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish. Lead-free approved for safe and healthy use. Top quality sedal ceramic cartridge guarantees long lasting and leaking free. Swiss neoperl aerator ensures optimal performance and splash-free stream. 360° swivel spout allows full rotation in and around the sink. Maximum 1.8 gpm (gallons per minute) water flow rate. High arc faucet spout offers ample height for clearing large cookware. Single lever handle design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- Solid Lead Free Brass
- Spain Sedal Catridge
- Dual function sprayer
- Magnetic Docking
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Specifications & Downloads
Installation & Care
- Shut off water suppliers. Remove the old faucet, clean the mounting surface.
Note: For first time install, flush the pipes first by open the angel valve to run 60s.
- Remove the mounting hardware from the mounting pipe.
- Put the rubber O-ring into the bottom gap of faucets then Insert faucet into the faucet hole.
- From below the sink, Slide rubber washer, metal washer and mounting bracket onto the thread shank.
- Adjust position of faucet body if necessary, Then tighten the mounting nuts with Phillips screwdriver until snug.
- Connect and tighten the supply hoses by using two adjustable wrench
Note: Do not remove the net filter that attached into the connecting end!
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking like new.
- For heavy cleaning you can use mild liquid detergents or non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy