Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
SWISS NEOPERL AERATOR ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly. The unique shaped spout creates relaxing waterfall effects and elegance.
- Solid lead-free brass construction
- Spain Citec ceramic cartridge
- Swiss Neoperl 1.5GPM Regulator
- Unique waterfall design
- Single lever handle design
- Included 24” length 3/8” Waterlines
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Product Length: (in)||1.75|
|Product Width: (in)||6.69|
|Product Height: (in)||10.88|
|Spout Height: (in)
|Spout Reach: (in)||5.63|
|Pop-up Height: (in)||8.44|
|Pop-up Diameter: (in)||2.63|
|Drain Hole Size: (in)||1.25|
|Brass Mounting Hardware|
|24" Waterline With Screenseal|
|Pop-up (if Included)|
Installation & Care
- Shut off water suppliers. Remove the old faucet, clean the mounting surface.
Note: Do not remove the net filter that attached to the connecting end!
- Remove the mounting hardware from the mounting pipe.
- Put the rubber O-ring into the bottom gap of faucets then Insert faucet into faucet hole.
- From below the sink, Slide rubber washer, metal washer and mounting bracket onto the thread shank.
- Adjust position of faucet body if necessary, Then tighten the mounting nuts with Phillips screwdriver until snug.
- Connect and tighten the supply hoses by using two adjustable wrenches (avoid twisting or kinking). Turn on the angle valve and check for leaks.
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking new.
- For heavy cleaning, you can use mild liquid detergents or non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool, and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy