Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Solid brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish. Lead-free approved for safe and healthy use. CITEC brand ceramic cartridge guarantees long-lasting and leaking-free. Swiss neoperl aerator ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly. Maximum 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute) water flow rate. HIGH ARC faucet spout ensures enough space for washing hands and clean. Single handle ergonomics design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- Solid lead-free brass construction
- Spain Citec ceramic cartridge
- Swiss Neoperl 1.5GPM aerator
- Single lever handle design
- Included 24” length 3/8” Waterlines
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Product Length: (in)||1.75|
|Product Width: (in)||7.75|
|Product Height: (in)||6.19|
|Spout Height: (in)
|Spout Reach: (in)||4.94|
|Pop-up Height: (in)||8.44|
|Pop-up Diameter: (in)||2.63|
|Drain Hole Size: (in)||1.25|
|Brass Mounting Hardware|
|24" Waterline With Screenseal|
|Pop-up (If included)|
Installation & Care
- Shut off water suppliers. Remove the old faucet, clean the mounting surface.
Note: For first time install, flush the pipes first by open the angel valve to run the 60s.
- Remove the mounting hardware from the mounting pipe.
- Put the rubber O-ring into the bottom gap of the faucets then Insert faucet into faucet hole.
- From below the sink, Slide rubber washer, metal washer and mounting bracket onto the thread shank.
- Adjust position of faucet body if necessary, Then tighten the mounting nuts with phillips screwdriver until snug.
- Connect and tighten the supply hoses by using two adjustable wrenches (avoid twisting or kinking). Turn on the angle valve and check for leaks
Note: Do not remove the net filter that attached to the connecting end!
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking like new.
- For heavy cleaning you can use mild liquid detergents or non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy
I bought 2 Kibi faucets and pop up drains they are substantial and gorgeous. They were very easy to install and have lived up to the spot free claim although I admittedly wipe them down after use. Moreover they arrived days after ordering which was a welcome surprise. Great product, great price and prompt service! Will definitely shop here for any future needs.
Thank you for your wonderful review. We're very happy that you love your faucets and look forward to serving you with your next purchase.