Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
The Modern Single Handle Brass Bathroom Faucet provides an ideal balance of density, beauty, and functionality and become great addition to any bathroom. Our High Arc faucet is handcrafted for your vessel sink. The ceramic cartridge is guaranteed to last longer and leak-free. The piece was created to ensure perfect water flow while remaining environmentally friendly.
- SOLID BRASS construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish.
- LEAD-FREE approved for safe and healthy use.
- CITEC BRAND CERAMIC CARTRIDGE guarantees long lasting and leaking free.
- SWISS NEOPERL AERATOR ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly.
- Maximum 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute) water flow rate.
- HIGH ARC faucet spout ensures enough space for washing hands and clean.
- Single handle ergonomics design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- EPDM 24” pre-assembled waterline ensure easy installation and healthy usage.
- BRASS fixing parting for easy installation and ultra secure even for uneven surfaces.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY with top level customer service.
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Product Length: (in)||1.63|
|Product Width: (in)||8.06|
|Product Height: (in)||12.38|
|Spout Height: (in)
|Spout Reach: (in)||6.44|
|Pop-up Height: (in)||8.44|
|Pop-up Diameter: (in)||2.63|
|Drain Hole Size: (in)||1.25|
|Brass Mounting Hardware|
|24" Waterline With Screenseal|
|Pop-up (If Included)|
Installation & Care
- Shut off water suppliers. Remove the old faucet, clean the mounting surface.
Note: For first time install, flush the pipes first by open the angel valve to run 60s.
- Remove the mounting hardware from the mounting pipe.
- Put the rubber O-ring into the bottom gap of faucets then Insert faucet into the faucet hole.
- From below the sink, Slide rubber washer, metal washer and mounting bracket onto the thread shank.
- Adjust position of faucet body if necessary, Then tighten the mounting nuts with Phillips screwdriver until snug.
- Connect and tighten the supply hoses by using two adjustable wrenches (avoid twisting or kinking). Turn on the angle valve and check for leaks.
Note: Do not remove the net filter that attached to the connecting end!
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking new.
- For heavy cleaning, you can use mild liquid detergents or a non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool, and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy