Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Solid brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish. Lead-free approved for safe and healthy use. Pex pull down hose for easy pull down, temperature resistance and odor-free. Aerated flow or powerful spray dual functions. Magnetic docking with a powerful integrated magnet. Sedal ceramic cartridge guarantees long lasting and leaking free.
- Solid lead-free brass construction
- Spain Sedal ceramic cartridge
- Swiss Neoperl aerator
- Magnetic docking spout
- Dual function spray head
- 90 degree forward rotation handle
- 360 degree swivel high arc faucet spout
- Quick connection installation
- Premium flawless finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Spout Height (in)||6.25|
|Product Height: (in)||17
|Spout Reach: (in)||8.69|
Installation & Care
- Shut off water suppliers. Remove the old faucet, clean the mounting surface.
Note: For first time install, flush the pipes first by open the angel valve to run 60s.
- Remove the mounting hardware from the mounting pipe.
- Put the rubber O-ring into the bottom gap of faucets then Insert faucet into the faucet hole.
- From below the sink, Slide rubber washer, metal washer and mounting bracket onto the thread shank.
- Adjust position of faucet body if necessary, Then tighten the mounting nuts with Phillips screwdriver until snug.
- Connect and tighten the supply hoses by using two adjustable wrenches (avoid twisting or kinking). Turn on the angle valve and check for leaks.
Note: Do not remove the net filter that attached into the connecting end!
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking like new.
- For heavy cleaning you can use mild liquid detergents or non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy