Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Naturally durable fireclay material that offers an ideal combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality. Exclusive, high-quality glazing technology prevents staining from food and water minerals. Heat safe up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit prevents damage from hot pots and pans, sound-dampening material minimizes sound and vibration for quieter use. Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Handcrafted from fine fireclay
- Non-porous glossy surface
- Fired at above 2200 o F for 24 hours
- Resists chips, stains, cracks and scratches
- Apron-front visible or concealed apron
- 3-3/4” Drain opening
- Bottom Grid and drain basket included
- Recommended minimum cabinet size: 30”
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Product Length: (in)||18|
|Product Width: (in)||28.5|
|Product Height: (in)||10|
|Drain Opening: (in)
Installation & Care
- Carefully read all installation and care instructions before proceeding.
- Warning: Due to the dimensional variation inherent in the fireclay manufacturing process, sink cutout templates are not provided. KIBI recommends using the actual sink for countertop cut. A custom countertop, sink base cabinet and support framing are required for proper installation. Fireclay sinks should only be installed with a solid surface countertop (i.e., granite, Corian® or Silestone® ).
- Farmhouse sink may require custom cabinetry. We recommend consulting an experienced cabinet maker for assistance. Providing the cabinet maker with the actual sink to be installed will ensure a custom fit.
- Observe all state and local building codes, If you are not familiar with installation and plumbing, consult a professional.
- Sinks are heavy, please arrange assistant to move or position, to avoid personal injury and surface damage.
- Keep this booklet and the receipt (or other proof of date and place of purchase) for this product in a safe place. A receipt is necessary to request warranty parts.
- KIBI does not accept any liability for damage to the countertop, sink fixture, faucets or personal injury during installation. Warranty is void if the installation guide is not followed.
- Do not return to a store if there is any problem, Contact Customer Service ASAP at 855-883-0888 or email support@ kibiusa.com to get help.
Care & Maintenance:
KIBI Fireclay sinks are made of clay fired at over 2,200°F and created for a lifetime of easy care. Just follow the simple guidelines listed below.
- Most dirt & stains: Use soapy water or vinegar-based cleaner and a sponge and towel dry.
- Watermarks: Wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry.
- 50/50 water/bleach solution or non-abrasive cleaners.
- Follow the cleaning manufacturer’s instructions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry.
- Avoid exposing KIBI Fireclay to strong chemicals, such as paint removers, oven cleaners, etc. If contact occurs, quickly flush the surface with water. Do not use a straight or undiluted bleach solution.
- Do not set hot pans directly into sinks Run cold water when pouring boiling water into sinks.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning products, scouring pads or steel wool.
- Do not use caustic solutions containing ammonia or alkalis.
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy