Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Stylish International Inc. we love what we do. We design and manufacture modern and innovative sinks and faucets that are built to last and delight your home ™. We are a Canadian company with a dedicated team that ensures outstanding and personalized customer service.
This sleek stainless-steel drain strainer by STYLISH is designed to add functionality and style to your sink. Ideal for double or single-bowl kitchen sinks, this stainless-steel drain strainer has a matte black finish that completes the look of your kitchen sink. This stainless-steel kitchen sink drain strainer will perfectly fit any sink with a 3.5-inch opening and comes with the tailpipe included. It also features an open/close stopper which creates a tight seal that prevents food and debris from clogging the drain pipe. This stainless-steel kitchen sink drain strainer is also a great accent piece for ceramic or stone composite sinks.
Graphite black finish: Please notice the drain strainer graphite black is not pure or matte black.
Perfect fit: These sink strainers will perfectly fit any sink with a 3.5” opening, which is industry standard.
Meets Canadian plumbing standards: Each one of our sinks and sink accessories is thoughtfully manufactured aiming for continuous environmental care. Buy with confidence, knowing that our sinks meet the highest plumbing standards in North America.
Excellent design: This sink drain strainer lets water pass through but not food particles. The modern design and matte black finish will perfectly match your sink and faucet.
Open/close Stopper: Creates a tight seal that prevents food and debris from clogging the drain pipe
|Interior dimensions||3.5-inch diameter drain hole.||
|Fits Standard||3.5" drain Opening|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Place foam gasket and strainer body on the top side of the drain opening. Alternatively, Plumber's Putty could be used instead of a foam gasket.
- From underneath bring an outer basket with a rubber gasket under the sink and secure it with a basket nut
- Tighten basket nut using channel locks or wrench
- Insert tailpipe with nut into home's plumbing, then align and secure tailpipe nut to strainer body.
- Tighten tailpipe nut to strainer body, ensure the rubber gasket is present.
- Run water and confirm no leaks
Care and cleaning:
- Rinse the strainer with water
- Coat the strainer with baking soda, Flitz, or Barkeepers friend
- With a sponge, scrub strainer, and all sink walls in the direction of
- Spray on undiluted vinegar. the steel grain.
- Rinse again.
- Buff with a few drops of olive oil.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Please see Stylish Warranty Policy here: Stylish Warranty Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy