Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Our faucet is made from naturally fireclay material that offers an ideal combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality. Exclusive, high-quality glazing technology prevents staining from food and water minerals.
- Handcrafted from fine fireclay
- Heat safe up to 2200F prevents damage from hot pots and pans
- Sound-dampening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter use
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- The elegant White Color makes it the perfect addition to your kitchen for a long-lasting impression.
- Reversible farmhouse design can be installed on both sides based on your preference
- Sink grids provide protection and keep dishes elevated as they air dry
- Resists chips, stains, cracks, and scratches
- 3-1/2” Drain opening
- Bottom Grid and drain basket included
- Recommended minimum cabinet size: 21”
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Product Length: (in)||18|
|Product Width: (in)||18|
|Product Height: (in)||9|
|Product Weight: (lb)||36|
|Drain Opening: (in)||3.5|
Installation & Care
We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Carefully read all installation and care instructions before proceeding.
- Warning: Due to the dimensional variation inherent in the fireclay manufacturing process, sink cutout templates are not provided. KIBI recommends using the actual sink for countertop cut. A custom countertop, sink base cabinet and support framing are required for proper installation. Fireclay sinks should only be installed with a solid surface countertop (i.e., granite, Corian® or Silestone® ).
- Farmhouse sink may require custom cabinetry. We recommend consulting an experienced cabinet maker for assistance. Providing the cabinet maker with the actual sink to be installed will ensure a custom fit.
- Observe all state and local building codes, If you are not familiar with installation and plumbing, consult a professional.
- Sinks are heavy, please arrange assistant to move or position, to avoid personal injury and surface damage.
- Keep this booklet and the receipt (or other proof of date and place of purchase) for this product in a safe place. A receipt is necessary to request warranty parts.
- KIBI does not accept any liability for damage to the countertop, sink fixture, faucets, or personal injury during installation. Warranty is void if the installation guide is not followed.
- Do not return to a store if there is any problem, Contact Customer Service ASAP at 855-883-0888 or email support@ kibiusa.com to get help.
Care & Maintainance:
KIBI Fireclay sinks are made of clay fired at over 2,200°F and created for a lifetime of easy care. Just follow the simple guidelines listed below.
- Most dirt & stains: Use soapy water or vinegar-based cleaner and a sponge and towel dry.
- Watermarks: Wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry.
- Difficult Stains: 50/50 water/bleach solution or non-abrasive cleaners. Follow the cleaning manufacturer’s instructions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry.
- Avoid exposing KIBI Fireclay to strong chemicals, such as paint removers, oven cleaners, etc. If contact occurs, quickly flush the surface with water.
- Do not use a straight or undiluted bleach solution.
- Do not set hot pans directly into sinks Run cold water when pouring boiling water into sinks.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning products, scouring pads, or steel wool.
- Do not use caustic solutions containing ammonia or alkalis.
KIBI warrants to the original purchaser of a KIBI Fireclay sink that KIBI will, at its option, replace or repair, without charge, such product if it fails due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 1 year of normal residential use. Product replacement does not include transportation costs or labor installation costs. This warranty covers only Fireclay under-mount sinks installed in a conventional solid surface countertop and applies to residential installations only. KIBI reserves the right to examine the product in question and its installation before replacement.
WASTE FITTINGS AND ACCESSORIES ARE NOT WARRANTED OTHER WARRANTY CONDITIONS ON SINKS
This warranty does not cover product failure or damage caused by the use of optional KIBI accessories, abusive treatment, misuse, environmental factors, normal wear including surface dulling and scratches, improper care and cleaning, use of aggressive and abrasive cleaners, damage due to handling or failure to follow the recommended procedures for installation, care, and maintenance as detailed in the installation and care guide provided with every sink. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other charges for such items as installation or replacement of the sink, diagnosis or replacement of any faucet or part, or any other expense or loss.
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For more Company Policy / Terms & Conditions please use the link below:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by KIBI.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. KIBI cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). KIBI only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipment tracking number.