Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
Each ZLINE sink is handcrafted and intuitively designed to offer the most efficient washing experience. Inspired by professional kitchens, every sink is versatile and spacious. The extra-deep, high capacity basins easily accommodate large pots, pans, and plates. With over 10 inches of depth, there is maximum room for any size wash job.
The geometric design silences sound and creates a quieter workspace. With its stain, scratch, and rust-resistant properties in addition to superior drainage, your new ZLINE sink will provide more usable space and eliminate free-standing water up to three times faster than competitors.
Each ZLINE Venice Fireclay Sink is meticulously hand-crafted and Italian-made, offering a truly luxurious design and aesthetic. Constructed to be resistant to bacteria, stains, and cracks, these statement sinks are non-porous and naturally sound absorbing. Due to the way the high quality clay mixture is fired, ZLINE Fireclay sinks are more durable than traditional ceramic sinks, allowing for a worry-free washing experience. Four layers of thick glaze creates the beautiful, shiny complexion seen on ZLINE Fireclay Sinks. Enjoy easy installation due to its its thick, flat edges that allow for a seamless finish with your countertops. All ZLINE Fireclay Sinks have garbage disposal compatibility (sold separately) for easy clean-up. We take pride in offering our customers the highest quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry - guaranteed. All ZLINE Fireclay Sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty and ship next business day when in stock.
- Made with the highest quality ceramic mixture, composed of the raw materials kaolin, quartz and clay.
- A perfectly smooth, glaze surface made of zirconium silicate, zinc oxide, pondous oxide, dolomite, and quartz, resisting dirt and scale from settling.
- The ceramic mixture and natural glaze guarantee lasting shine and pleasant touch
- Fired for more than 28 hours, making it more durable than competitors
|Product Height (in)||18|
|Product Width (in)||30|
|Product Depth (in)||10|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||110|
|Basin Depth (In.)||10|
|Bowl Below Counter Depth (In.)||10|
|Bowl Front To Back Width (In.)||18|
|Bowl Left To Right Length (In.)||30|
|Bowl Top To Bottom Depth (In.)||10|
|Cut-out Below Counter Depth (In.)||10|
|Cut Out Front To Back Width (In.)||18|
|Cut Out Left To Right Length (In.)||30|
|Kitchen Sink Front To Back Width (In.)||18|
|Kitchen Sink Left To Right Length (In.)||30|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Mount Type/ Installation Type||Farmhouse - Apron Front|
|Max Heat Resistant Temp (Farenheit)|
|Compatible With Garbage Disposal (Y/N)||Y|
Installation & Parts
Inspect the sink for any visible defects. Do not install the sink if defects are found. Call customer service at 1-614-777-5004 for assistance. Please keep in mind that ZLINE fireclay sinks are handcrafted and have a +/- 2% variance on the dimensions.
- The installer and/or user must read, understand, and follow these instructions before installing the product. This product must be properly installed before it is used. If instructions are not followed, the manufacturer will not be held responsible for any problems or product malfunction. Failure to follow installation and/or operating instructions voids the warranty.
- We recommend that this product be installed by a certified plumber. In some states or provinces, it is a legal requirement for this type of product to be installed by a certified plumber, according to the plumbing and building codes effective in the region where the sink is used.
- DO NOT attempt to install this sink yourself. Injury could result from installing the unit due to lack of appropriate plumbing and technical background. Due to the size and weight of this sink, a two person installation is recommended.
- It is recommended that the cabinet maker waits until the sink is delivered to construct the cabinets.
- Shut off the water valves before installing the sink or doing any maintenance.
- Disconnect the power to the dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Open the sink packaging and verify that the sink is in perfect condition. Put the sink back in its packaging to protect it until time of installation. Do not install the sink if defects are found. Call customer service at 1-614-777-5004 for assistance. Please keep in mind that ZLINE fireclay sinks are handcrafted and have a +/- 2% variance on the dimensions.
- Preparing the Cabinets Make sure that the tank will not interfere with cabinet doors or panels. Ensure that there is enough space for the water supply installation.
- Build a Support Frame Fireclay sinks need support due to their weight. Install 2x4s underneath the sink to reinforce it. Create both vertical and horizontal supports.
- Insert the Sink Insert the sink on the support frame. Apply silicone-based sealant to each corner between the frame and the sink.
Care and Maintenance
Fireclay sinks can be washed with dish soap and water. A rinse and towel drying after each use will take care of most everyday clean ups.
Matte finishes tend to show more markings. Markings that appear to be scratches are typically residue left by metal cutlery or pots and pans. It is recommended to use a utility grid (included with apron mount models) to reduce the appearance of markings. Markings can be removed with a diamond sponge or a Scotch-Brite™ pad and baking soda.
Fireclay sinks are extremely resistant to chips, but if any small chips are found, there are repair kits available at most local hardware stores.
Food can easily become stuck in the corners of the fireclay sink due to its shape. Rinse out all food particles to keep the sink clean.
Dos and Dont’s
Do rinse thoroughly after each use.
Do towel dry after each use to prevent mineral deposits from building up on the surface of the sink.
Do clean the sink once a week.
Do wax the sink once a month.
Do Not allow soap or other household cleansers to dry on the surface of the sink.
Do Not use abrasive cleaners to clean your sink.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Zline cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.
How Do I Remove A Scratch On My Zline Fireclay Sink?
The video below demonstrates how to remove scratches from your Fireclay Sink:
Yes, all ZLINE sinks are garbage disposal compatible.
What Do I Use To Clean My Zline Sink?
ZLINE Fireclay sinks can be washed with dish soap and water. A rinse and towel drying after each use will take care of most everyday clean ups.
How Do I Install My Zline Fireclay Sink?
Follow the installation instructions found starting on page 11 of the user manual.