Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
Each ZLINE sink is handcrafted and intuitively designed to offer the most efficient washing experience. Inspired by professional kitchens, every sink is versatile and spacious. The extra-deep, high capacity basins easily accommodate large pots, pans, and plates. With over 10 inches of depth, there is maximum room for any size wash job.
The geometric design silences sound and creates a quieter workspace. With its stain, scratch, and rust-resistant properties in addition to superior drainage, your new ZLINE sink will provide more usable space and eliminate free-standing water up to three times faster than competitors.
The ZLINE Telluride Stainless Steel Sink is hand crafted and intuitively designed to offer the most efficient washing experience. With functionality and bold design in mind, each sink offers: Industrial grade rust-resistant stainless steel ensuring durability and longevity, extra deep, high capacity bowls/basins offering maximum room for any size wash job, and creased accent lines and basin sloping creating superior drainage and providing more usable space - eliminating free standing water 3 times faster than our competitors. All ZLINE sinks have garbage disposal compatibility (sold separately) and are designed geometrically to silence sound and create a quieter work space. We take pride in offering our customers the same high quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry- guaranteed. All ZLINE sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty and ship next business day when in stock.
- Industrial grade rust-resistant stainless steel ensuring durability and longevity.
- Extra deep, high capacity bowls/basins providing maximum room for any size wash job.
- Creased accent lines and basin sloping create superior drainage, and provides more usable space - All ZLINE sinks eliminate free standing water 3 times faster than our competitors.
- Each ZLINE sink is designed geometrically to silence sound and create a quieter work space.
- Have peace of mind knowing all ZLINE stainless steel sinks are cUPC Certified, ensuring the materials used are durable and lead-free
|Product Height (in)||21|
|Product Width (in)||36|
|Product Depth (in)||10|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||29.7|
|Basin Depth (In.)||10|
|Bowl Below Counter Depth (In.)||10|
|Bowl Front To Back Width (In.)||20.5|
|Bowl Left To Right Length (In.)||22.5|
|Bowl Top To Bottom Depth (In.)||10|
|Cut-out Below Counter Depth (In.)||10|
|Cut Out Front To Back Width (In.)||20.5|
|Cut Out Left To Right Length (In.)||22.5|
|Kitchen Sink Front To Back Width (In.)||20.5|
|Kitchen Sink Left To Right Length (In.)||22.5|
|Number Of Basins||1||Please add Spec Sheet|
|Mount Type/ Installation Type||Undermount|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Max Heat Resistant Temp (Fahrenheit)||400|
|Compatible With Garbage Disposal (Y/N)||Y|
Installation & Parts
Inspect the sink for any visible defects. Do not install the sink if defects are found. Call customer service at 1-614-777-5004 for assistance.
- The installer and/or user must read, understand, and follow these instructions before installing the product. This product must be properly installed before it is used. If instructions are not followed, the manufacturer will not be held responsible for any problems or product malfunction. Failure to follow installation and/or operating instructions voids the warranty.
- We recommend that this product be installed by a certified plumber. In some states or provinces, it is a legal requirement for this type of product to be installed by a certified plumber, according to the plumbing and building codes effective in the region where the sink is used.
- Shut off the water valves before installing the sink or doing any maintenance.
- Open the sink packaging and verify that the sink is in perfect condition. Put the sink back in its packaging to protect it until the time of installation.
- To replace a sink, ensure that the hole in the counter is adequate.
- The outermost measurement on the sink diagrams is the lip. The innermost measurement on the sink diagrams is the basin.
- If you have a sink with a 1/8” overhang, the enclosed cutout template will create an overhang of approximately 1/8”. It is recommended that you discuss this with your customer and agree that this finished appearance is the desired effect. ZLINE is not responsible for improper sink or countertop installations. Due to the aesthetic qualities of the converging bowl radii, the template furnished with each sink provides the only opening recommended for the installation of under-mount sinks.
For detailed instructions, see the User Manual & Installation Guide
Care and Maintenance
Rinsing is the most important part of sink care. A stainless steel sink finish will retain its original bright appearance if the sink is rinsed thoroughly after each use. Running the water from the spray hose for a few minutes will be thorough. Typically, a rinse and towel drying after each use will take care of most everyday clean-ups. Ideally, once a week, the sink should be scoured with a mildly abrasive cleaner, such as Comet. Rubbing back and forth in the direction of the polish or grain lines will not only remove stubborn stains and greasy film buildups but will blend usage scratches into the satin finish of the sink. After scouring, rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
Like most metals, your new stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink with proper cleaning.
Your sink is designed to serve as many things but not as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
The quality of your water can affect your sink’s appearance. If your water has a high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with oversoftened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned using a recommended cleanser.
Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
Dos and Dont’s
Do rinse thoroughly after each use.
Do towel dry after each use to prevent mineral deposits from building up on the surface of the sink.
Do clean the sink once a week, being sure to rub in the direction of the satin finish grain lines.
Do use a bottom grid or rinsing basket to “protect” the finish. Bottom grids and rinsing baskets can remain in the sink and will not cause rusting or pitting.
Do Not rub the sink across the satin finish lines. Scouring across the satin finish lines can damage the original sink finish.
Do Not allow soap or other household cleansers to dry on the surface of the sink. Most brands contain chemical additives which will affect the original finish.
Do Not use solutions of chlorine bleach and water in the sink. Chlorides, which are found in most soaps, detergents, bleaches, and cleansers, are very aggressive to stainless steel. If left on the sink too long they can cause surface pitting.
Do Not use a steel wool pad to clean your sink. If a more abrasive product is needed, use a green Scotch Brite pad being sure to rub in the direction of the satin finish grain lines. Steel wool pads have a tendency to break apart and small particles of steel can become embedded in the surface of the sink. The steel particles will rust and will give the appearance that the sink itself is rusting.
Do Not use rubber mats or dishpans in the sink. Leaving rubber mats or dishpans in the sink can lead to surface rust or possible pitting. However, if you insist on using mats or dishpans, please remove them after each use and rinse thoroughly.
Do Not leave wet sponges, cloths, or cleaning pads on the sink. This can lead to surface rust.
Note: Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will ensure that it will provide you with many years of service.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Zline cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipment tracking number.
Are Zline Sinks Compatible With Garbage Disposals?
Yes, all ZLINE sinks are garbage disposal compatible.
What Is The Difference Between A Durasnow® Sink And Stainless Steel Sink?
Mimicking classic stainless steel, ZLINE's exclusive DuraSnow® appliances feature a finger-print resistant non-directional brushed finish. View our video below to learn more about the difference between ZLINE's DuraSnow® vs. Standard Stainless finish.
The installation will depend on the mounting type of your ZLINE Sink. Follow the applicable installation instructions found starting on page 15 of the user manual.