Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About The Company
In addition to giving ZLINE a world-class kitchen with industry-leading appliances and fixtures, Lake Tahoe provides ZLINE and an improved luxury experience with innovative kitchen and bath equipment.
Founder-President Andrew Zuro and his team meticulously design each collection to reflect the beautiful landscape of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada.
Visible in every design we ZLine creates is Attainable Luxury.
ZLINE MEANING: ELEGANT UPGRADES TO PLACES THAT MATTER. It takes a lot of work to create every detail, from our hand-crafted decorations to the peak of professional cooking. Everything Zline makes is designed to make your life better.
Combining precise, high-performance technology with seamless integration, the ZLINE MWO-OTR Over The Range Microwave combines all the things you love into one superior, designer kitchen appliance. Professional innovation of a range hood is seamlessly integrated with the aesthetics and functionality of a convection microwave oven.
Heating and functionality are flawlessly unified with DiamondTech, a diamond interior that scatters microwaves to ensure even cooking without any cold spots. With up to 1500 watts of power, humidity sensor cooking, auto-defrost and convection cook settings, the Over The Range Microwave ensures optimal results for every home-cooked meal.
Effortlessly remove the fumes and grease from stovetop cooking with up to 300CFM, while simultaneously heating up every snack with smart, combination cooking. ZLINE continues to revolutionize the industry by providing our customers with Attainable Luxury¬Æ. ZLINE proudly stands by the longevity and durability of their Over The Range Microwaves. The MWO-OTR-30 ships next business day when in stock.
- Convection & Standard Microwave Modes that can be used separately or simultaneously
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior for effortless cleaning and maximal heat
- Illuminated and audible LCD screen for optimal access
- Glass turntable to distribute heat evenly
- One-Touch cook for quick and easy snacks
- Control lock for added safety and peace of mind
We take pride in offering our customers the same high-quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry- guaranteed. All ZLINE sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty.
|Product Height (in)||16.4
|Product Width (in)||30
|Product Depth (in)||15
|Product Weight (Lbs.)||64
Product Dimensions (Combined)
|30 in. W x 15 in. D x 16.4 in. H|
Cut Out Width
Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height||16.5
|Cut Out Dimensions
||30 in W x 13 in D x 16.5 in H
|Oven Capacity||1.5 Cu. Ft.
|Noise Level||46 Decibels|
|Mount Type/ Installation Type||
Over the Range
|Control Type||Touch Screen|
|Certifications||UL Listed & ETL Listed|
Stainless Steel &
Black Stainless Steel
Installation & Parts
Inspect the microwave for any visible defects. Do not install the microwave if defects are found. Call customer service at 1-614-777-5004 for assistance.
- IMPORTANT: Save this installation manual for local electrical inspector’s use.
- Read and save these instructions for future reference.
- Do not attempt to operate this oven with the door open since an open-door operation can result in harmful exposure to microwave energy. It is important not to defeat or tamper with the safety interlocks.
- Do not place any object between the oven front face and the door or allows soil or cleaner residue to accumulate on sealing surfaces.
- Do not operate the oven if it is damaged. It is particularly important that the oven door closes properly and that there is no damage to the:
- Door (bent)
- Hinges and Latches (broken or loosened)
- Door seals and sealing surfaces
- When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed.
- To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, personal injury, or exposure to
- excessive microwave energy, read all instructions before using the appliance.
- This appliance must be grounded or connected to a properly grounded outlet.
- Install this appliance only in accordance with the provided installation instructions.
- Some products such as whole eggs and sealed containers (i.e. closed glass jars)
- should not be heated in this oven.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this appliance. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook, or dry food.
For detailed instructions, see the User Manual & Installation Guide
ZLINE Kitchen microwave parts will be warrantied for two years from the original purchase date for the original purchaser of the product.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product installed for normal residential use. This is defined as a single-family, residential dwelling in a non-commercial setting. Commercial settings include but are not limited to: schools, churches, hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals such as Airbnb, day care centers, private clubs, fire stations, common areas in multi-family dwellings, nursing homes, food service locations, and institutional food service locations such as hospitals or correction facilities. This warranty is non-transferable and will not be extended based on the date of installation. The warranty applies only to products installed in the continental United States and the District of Columbia. Warranty shall not apply and ZLINE Kitchen and Bath is not responsible for damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, natural disaster, improper electric supply, unauthorized service or repair, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual or the local codes.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Installation or start-up damages or problems caused by improper installation or use.
- Damage related to unauthorized service or unauthorized parts.
- Installation in any commercial or non-residential application.
- Aesthetic damage, scratches, or natural wear caused by normal use.
- Second-hand, open box products, or products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Zline cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.
The ZLINE Over the Range Microwaves and Built-in Microwave feature convection cooking.
What Is Sensor Cooking with Zline Microwaves?
"the Zline Over the Range Microwave and Built-In Microwave Feature Sensor Cooking. Sensor Cooking Allows You to Cook Many of Your Favorite Foods without Selecting Cooking Times and Power Levels. the Microwave Oven Automatically Determines the Required Cooking Time for Each Food Item by Measuring the Vapor that Emits from The Food when Heating."
What Is Two or Multi-Stage Cooking with Zline Microwaves?
This advanced microwave feature allows you to set up your microwave operations with food that calls for different power levels during a cook cycle.
The zline over the range microwave features two stage-cooking with operations found on page 46 of the manual.
The zline built-in microwave oven features multi-stage cooking with operations found on page 23 of the manual.
Do Zline Microwaves Have a Child Lock Feature?
Both the Zline Microwave Drawer and The Built-In Convection Microwave Offer a Child Lock Safety Feature.