Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
Sourced with materials from across the world, ZLINE’s bath collection is easy to operate, reduces water waste, and complements bathroom décor. This exclusive collection blends modern technology with traditional appeal — offering a wide array of styles and finishes.
Each faucet and shower offers an aerated water flow for resource conservation, helping both the environment and your wallet. The housing material composition consists largely of brass, which is extremely durable and leak proof. Every product produced is examined thoroughly by hand to ensure quality and consistency
The ZLINE Crystal Bay Bath Faucet is manufactured with the highest quality materials on the market. ZLINE faucets feature ceramic disc cartridge technology that offers precise, ergonomic control making them easy to use and ADA compliant. This contemporary, European technology has quickly become the industry standard due to its durable and long-lasting elements that are superior to other valve varieties on the market. Each faucet has been designed to be flawlessly functional while offering a sleek design, making it a beautiful addition to any bathroom design. While aesthetically pleasing, this faucet offers a hassle-free washing experience that is built to last. At 1.5 gal per minute, this faucet does not compromise performance or efficiency. ZLINE delivers the most streamlined, eco-friendly bath faucet with a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind. The Crystal Bay bath faucet ships next business day when in stock.
- German quality, engineering and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
- Built to last. The quality and longevity of ZLINE kitchen faucets are the best in the industry.
- More resistant to wear, corrosion and tarnish over time, due to premium finishes. Designed with ergonomics and functionality in mind. Covered by ZLINE’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Have peace of mind knowing all ZLINE bath faucets are cUPC Certified, ensuring the materials used are durable and lead-free
|Product Height (in)||4.25|
|Product Width (in)||12.75|
|Product Depth (in)||7.5|
|Product Dimensions (in)||12.75 in. W x 7.5 in. D x 4.25 in. H|
|Product Weight (lbs)||9.5|
|Faucet Height (in)||4.25|
|Spout Height (from countertop to spout outlet)||3.5|
|Spout Reach (in)||5.75|
|Extended Hose Length (in)||27.5|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Number of Installation Holes||3|
|Flow Rate (gl/min)||1.5 GPM|
|Spacing Between Holes (in)||4|
|Pull Out Spray Wand Y/N||N|
|Soap Dispenser Included (Y/N)||N|
|Drain Assembly Included (Y/N)||Y|
|Walter Filtration Included (Y/N)||N|
|Spout Type||Low arc|
|Swivel Spout (Y/N)||N|
|Sensor Type (touch vs touchless)||N/A|
|Maximum Deck Thickness (in.)||1.5|
|Minimum Sink Holes Required||3|
|Deck Plate Included (Y/N)||N|
|Showerhead face diameter||N/A|
|No. of spray settings||N/A|
|Drain Included (Y/N)||Y|
|Valve Included (Y/N)|
|Mount Location||Deck Mount|
Installation & Parts
- Make sure that the cold and hot water lines are turned off.
- Wrap all threaded connections with plumber’s tape. Always wrap in a clockwise direction.
- Cover your drain to avoid losing parts.
- Do not disassemble the main faucet body, as it has been installed and commissioned correctly and precisely before delivery to the factory.
- To keep the faucet from jamming, flush the water pipe before installation.
Operating conditions: Working pressure at 0.05-1.0 MPa (including cold and hot water pressure) with applicable water temperature: 39.2°F - 194°F.
Water supply line length: 27.5”
Sprayer length: 46.5”
- Shut off the water and let the water in the current faucet drain.
- Assemble needed tools. The tools needed for each installation are included at the beginning of each section.
- Loosen the hardware that keeps the current faucet in place. Remove faucet.
Care and Maintenance
To keep the product clean and shining, follow the steps below:
- Rinse clean with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not clean with soaps, acid, polish, abrasives, or harsh cleaners.
- Do not use cloth with a coarse surface.
- Unscrew the aerator and clean when necessary.
- If soldering the water connections when installing the faucet, remove the O-rings, cartridges, and washers before applying any heat.
- Protect your eyes when cutting or soldering.
- Do not over tighten screws/nuts. Finger tighten, then use a wrench/Philips head screwdriver to tighten the fixing screw/nut until snug.
Kitchen and Bath faucets have a limited lifetime warranty from the original purchase date for the original purchaser of the product.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of a faucet installed for normal residential use. This is defined as a single-family, residential dwelling in a noncommercial setting. Commercial settings include but are not limited to: schools, churches, hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals such as Airbnb, day care centers, private clubs, fire stations, common areas in multi-family dwellings, nursing homes, food service locations, and institutional food service locations such as hospitals or correction facilities. This warranty is non-transferable and will not be extended based on the date of installation. The warranty applies only to products installed in the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
Warranty shall not apply and ZLINE Kitchen and Bath is not responsible for damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, natural disaster, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual, or the local codes.
What Is Not Covered
- Installation or start-up, damages, or problems caused by improper installation or use.
- Installation in any commercial or non-residential application.
- Removal or re-installation cost.
- Aesthetic damage, scratches, or natural wear caused by normal use.
- Second-hand, open box products or products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. ZLINE cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.
How Do I Install My Zline Bath Faucet?
Installation will depend on the mounting type of your zline faucet. Follow the applicable installation instructions found starting on page 13 of the user manual.
How Do I Troubleshoot A Leak Coming From My Zline Bath Faucet?
Troubleshooting instructions for leaking can be found on page 25 of the bath faucet user manual.