Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
Professionally design your home with ZLINE’s Designer Kitchen and Bath Accessories. With a wide selection of accessories available, you can perfectly customize your kitchen and bath space to your style. The ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Accessories come in our specialty Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Gun Metal, Matte Black, and Polished Gold finishes for you to expertly coordinate and complete your kitchen and bath collection. With industry-leading resistance to wear, corrosion, and tarnish, the premium finishes on our kitchen and bath accessories are designed to shine and built to last.
Find luxury in every detail. Complete the look of your bath with the ZLINE Toilet Paper Holder. This designer-curated bath accessory easily enhances both the aesthetics and functionality of any bath space. Complementing any style, this toilet paper holder features a modern curved design and a shining finish. The timeless brushed nickel finish is composed of durable, built-to-last material that is resistant to wear, corrosion, and tarnishing. Transform your bath experience into a spa-like sanctuary with this bath accessory essential. Seamlessly coordinate your bath design with the full ZLINE Bath Accessory Set (sold separately). The ZLINE Toilet Paper Holder (BLS-TP) ships next day when in stock.
- Easily remove or replace toilet paper with a modern hook design
- Durable construction offering lasting enjoyment
- Concealed mounting hardware included, providing a seamless finish
- Simple installation, offering convenience and saving time
- Variety of finishes available, including Brushed Nickel, Chrome, Gun Metal, Matte Black and Polished Gold (sold separately)
|Product Height (in)||3.7|
|Product Width (in)||5.2|
|Product Depth (in)||3|
|Product Dimensions (in)||
5.2 in. W x 3 in. D x 3.7 in. H
|Product Weight (lbs)||0.73|
|Number of Installation Holes||2|
|Spacing between holes||N/A|
|Roller Type||Spring Free|
|Toilet Roll Orientation||Horizontal|
|Number of Rails||N/A|
|Number of Hooks||N/A|
|Materials||Brass with Color Finish|
|Water Resistant (Y/N)||Y|
|Rust Resistant (Y/N)||Y|
|Chip Resistant (Y/N)||N|
|Certifications||ETl Listed, UL Listed|
Installation & Parts
- Plan where the toilet paper holder will hang on the wall.
- Use the drilling template and level to set the position.
- Secure the mounting plates into place.
- Secure the toilet paper holder into place with the hex key.
Care and Maintenance
To keep the product clean and shining, follow the steps below:
- Rinse clean with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not clean with soaps, acid, polish, abrasives, or harsh cleaners.
- Do not use cloth with a coarse surface.
Kitchen and Bath faucets have a limited lifetime warranty from the original purchase date for the original purchaser of the product.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of a faucet installed for normal residential use. This is defined as a single-family, residential dwelling in a noncommercial setting. Commercial settings include but are not limited to: schools, churches, hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals such as Airbnb, day care centers, private clubs, fire stations, common areas in multi-family dwellings, nursing homes, food service locations, and institutional food service locations such as hospitals or correction facilities. This warranty is non-transferable and will not be extended based on the date of installation. The warranty applies only to products installed in the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
Warranty shall not apply and ZLINE Kitchen and Bath is not responsible for damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, natural disaster, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual, or the local codes.
What Is Not Covered
- Installation or start-up, damages, or problems caused by improper installation or use.
- Installation in any commercial or non-residential application.
- Removal or re-installation cost.
- Aesthetic damage, scratches, or natural wear caused by normal use.
- Second-hand, open box products or products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. ZLINE cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.
How Do I Install My ZLINE Bliss Toilet Paper Holder ?
Installation will depend on the mounting type of your Zline Toilet Holder. Follow the applicable installation instructions found starting on page 25 of the user manual.