Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About The Company
In addition to giving ZLINE a world-class kitchen with industry-leading appliances and fixtures, Lake Tahoe provides ZLINE and an improved luxury experience with innovative kitchen and bath equipment.
Founder-President Andrew Zuro and his team meticulously design each collection to reflect the beautiful landscape of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada.
Visible in every design we ZLine creates is Attainable Luxury.
ZLINE MEANING: ELEGANT UPGRADES TO PLACES THAT MATTER. It takes a lot of work to create every detail, from our hand-crafted decorations to the peak of professional cooking. Everything Zline makes is designed to make your life better.
ZLINE's Professional 48 in. Rangetop is complete with a 7 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even cooking. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. We stand by our products with our generous warranty.
We take pride in offering our customers the same high-quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry- guaranteed. All ZLINE sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty.
|Preferred Ship Type (to Customer)
|Box Weight (lbs) (Shipping to Customer)
|Box Length/Width (in.)
|Box Depth (in.)
Box Height (in.)
Product Weight (lbs)
Product Width (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
|Product Height (in.)
|Product Dimensions (Combined)
||48" W x 28" D x 8" H
|Burner 1 (Back Left)||Rapid|
|Burner 2 (Front Left)||Dual|
|Burner 3 (Back Right)||Aux|
|Burner 4 (Front Right)||Rapid|
|Burner 5 (Back Middle)
|Burner 6 (Front Middle)||Semi
|Burner 7 (Fish Burner)||Fish Burner
|Control Type||Durable Front Control|
|Material||Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Porcelain Top - Italian made burners
|Cooktop||(7) Burners with Porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
Installation & Parts
Inspect the rangetops for any visible defects. Do not install the rangetops if defects are found. Call customer service at 1-614-777-5004 for assistance.
- This appliance shall only be installed by an authorized professional.
- The appliance shall be installed in accordance with the standards of the country where it will be installed. The installation of this appliance must conform to local codes and ordinances. In the absence of local codes installation must conform to American National Standards, National fuel Gas code ANSI Z223.1-Latest edition/NFPA 54 or B 149.1.
- The appliance, when installed, must be electrically grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the National Electrical code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
- In Canada: Installation must be in accordance with the current The Natural Gas and Propane Installation code, CAS B149.1. and/or local codes. Electrical installation must be in accordance with the current CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Codes Part 1 and/or local codes.
- If local codes permit, a flexible metal appliance connections with the new AGA or CGA certified design, max 5 feet (1.5m) long, 34˝m is recommended for connecting this appliance to the gas supply line. DO NOT bend or damage the flexible connector when moving the appliance.
- This appliance must be used with the pressure regulator provided. The regulator must be properly installed in order to be accessible when the appliance is installed in its final location. The pressure regulator must be set for the type of gas to be used. The pressure regulator has 34˝ female pipe thread. The appropriate fitting must be determined based on the size of your gas supply line, the flexible metal connector and the shut-off valve.
- The appliance must be isolated from the gas supply piping system by closing its individual manual shut-off valve during any pressure testing of the gas supply piping system at test pressures equal to or less than 34 PSI(13,8w.cpr 3,5kPA).
- All opening holes in the wall and floor, back and under the appliance shall be sealed before installation of the appliance.
- A manual valve shall be installed in an accessible location in the gas line external to the appliance for the purpose of turning on and shutting off the gas to the appliance.
An exhaust fan may be used with the appliance; in each case it shall be installed in conformity with the appropriate national and local standards. Exhaust hood operation may affect other vented appliances; in each case it shall be installed in conformity with the appropriate national and local standards.
TYPE OF GAS
This appliance is shipped from the factory for use with natural gas. For use with propane LP gas, please follow the conversion procedure described on pg. 18. A step by step conversion procedure is also included with each set of LP gas nozzles.
- The maximum inlet gas supply pressure incoming to the gas appliance pressure regulator is 34PSI (13,8w. cpr 3,5kPA).
- The minimum gas supply pressure for checking the regulator setting shall be at least 1˝ w.c (249 Pa) above the inlet specified manifold pressure to the appliance (This operating pressure is 4˝ w.c. (1.00kPa) for Natural gas and 11˝ w.c. (2.75 kPa) for LP gas.
- Gas cooktop requires 1”- 6” side wall spacing above the counter height for proper combustion. Please review specific model installation instructions for required dimensions. 30 inches between the cooktop and bottom of the cabinet above. 0.25 inches for sides below countertop height.
NOTE: Please consult your local building codes for variations with installation
For detailed instructions, see the User Manual & Installation Guide
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath range products will be warrantied for one year from the original purchase date for the original purchaser of the product. This warranty covers all parts and labor for necessary repairs if any part of the product proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. The product must be deemed serviceable via troubleshooting with the ZLINE Kitchen and Bath service team. All service on ZLINE Kitchen and Bath range products under the above warranty must be performed by ZLINE approved and certified service, unless otherwise specified by ZLINE Kitchen and Bath. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of a range product installed for normal residential use. This is defined as a single-family, residential dwelling in a noncommercial setting. Commercial settings include but are not limited to: schools, churches, hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals such as Airbnb, day care centers, private clubs, fire stations, common areas in multi-family dwellings, nursing homes, food service locations, and institutional food service locations such as hospitals or correction facilities. This warranty is non-transferable and will not be extended based on the date of installation. The warranty applies only to products installed in the continental United States and the District of Columbia.
Failure to secure certified warranty service per these terms will result in a forfeiture of the remaining warranty. Out of pocket payments will not be reimbursed unless prior approval is received from ZLINE Kitchen and Bath and/or our service contract partner. Unapproved out of pocket payments for service will not be reimbursed. All warranty procedures must be followed to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranty shall not apply and ZLINE Kitchen and Bath is not responsible for damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, natural disaster, improper electric supply, flare-up fires, unauthorized service or repair, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual, or the local codes.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use.
- Improper liquid propane conversion or damage related to improper liquid propane conversion.
- Cooktop burner flame adjustments or related complaints.
- Service by an unauthorized service provider or damage related to unauthorized service or unauthorized parts.
- Installation in any commercial or non-residential application.
- Corrections regarding normal adjustments or settings, or local gas supply issues resulting in low gas pressure or other issues.
- Removal or re-installation cost.
- Aesthetic damage, scratches, or natural wear caused by normal use.
- Second-hand, open box products or products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- Service for gas pressure issues related to installation at high altitudes. A high altitude
- pressure regulator must be sourced by the customer.
NOTE: In the event that service is dispatched, and it is discovered that the reported issue is not covered under warranty based on the disclaimers above, the customer will be responsible for all service fees. Failure to pay these fees will result in the forfeiture of the remaining warranty coverage.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Zline cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.
How Do I Set up The Burners on My Range or Cooktop?The video below demonstrates how to set up the burners on your ZLINE Range or Rangetop:
What if I Need Service on My Range?
ZLINE Ranges come with a manufacturer warranty valid for 1 year from purchase date. Under the manufacturer warranty parts and service are covered for any issue related to a faulty product. Issues related to improper installation or user error will not be covered.
The number is often located on your receipt or packing slip, if you are unable to locate it, please first contact the retailer for your order information. Our ZLINE warranty specialists may also ask you to provide pictures or video of the issue to aid in diagnosing the error.
Who Would Service My Zline Range in My Area?
ZLINE is partnered with a nationwide servicing company, New Leaf. Once your warranty claim is submitted, the ZLINE team will submit your claim information to New Leaf, who will then locate a local qualified servicer to resolve any issues.
How Do Zline Induction Cooktops Work?
ZLINE Induction cooktops use utilize electromagnetic technology to achieve its incredibly fast and evenly distributed heat. Featuring a coil below the glass surface, the cooktop will create a magnetic field that reacts only with magnetic stainless or cast iron pots and pans.
Can I Lower the Back Bar of My Zline Range Top or Range?
Yes, the back bar of a ZLINE range top or range can be lowered by following the Island Conversion Procedure instructions found here.
How Do I Clean My Cooktop?
To clean your cooktop we recommend using warm, soapy water applied with a soft sponge or towel. Be sure to avoid using abrasive cleaning solutions or tools, as well as leaving acid-based substances on the range's enamel.
What's the Difference Between Dual Fuel and Gas-On-Gas?
Dual fuel ranges are stoves that feature an oven that uses an electrical connection and a stovetop that uses a gas connection, whereas gas-on-gas has a gas connection for both the oven and stovetop.
Are Zline Ranges True Convection?
Our ranges only have two heating elements at the top and bottom of the oven. Since our ovens don't have a third heating element in the middle, it is not considered True Convection, or European Convection.
What Is the Difference Between Brass Burners and Traditional Burners?
Brass burners offer superior heat retention and heat spreads more evenly. They'll often times have a longer lifespan than traditional burners as well.
Follow the installation instructions found starting on page 6 of the user manual.