Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About The Company
In addition to giving ZLINE a world-class kitchen with industry-leading appliances and fixtures, Lake Tahoe provides ZLINE and an improved luxury experience with innovative kitchen and bath equipment.
Founder-President Andrew Zuro and his team meticulously design each collection to reflect the beautiful landscape of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada.
Visible in every design we ZLine creates is Attainable Luxury.
ZLINE MEANING: ELEGANT UPGRADES TO PLACES THAT MATTER. It takes a lot of work to create every detail, from our hand-crafted decorations to the peak of professional cooking. Everything Zline makes is designed to make your life better.
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Panel Ready Tall Tub Top Control Dishwasher. Featuring 8 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, this dishwasher delivers a powerful performance with sparkling clean and dry dishes every time. Customize the dishwasher to your needs with two adjustable racks and a third utensil rack for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. Choosing a ZLINE dishwasher means you’ve chosen a product that is high performance, professional quality, energy conscious, and fully customizable to your kitchen. The ZLINE DWV-24 is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
- 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Intensive and Intensive Plus cycles take care of heavily soiled items by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- With just 51 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
We take pride in offering our customers the same high-quality materials and features for over 10 years, with one of the easiest installations in the industry- guaranteed. All ZLINE sinks are protected by our generous limited lifetime warranty.
|Product Weight (Lbs.)||102|
|Product Width (in)||24|
|Product Depth (in)||23|
PRODUCT HEIGHT (in.)
Product Dimensions (Combined)
24 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 35.9 in. H
Cut Out Depth
Cut Out Height
|Cut Out Length||23.6
|Cut Out Dimensions
23.6" W x 22.5" D x 35.9" H
|Panel Ready? Y/N
||304 Grade Stainless Steel, Blue Gloss, Black Matte, Blue Matte, Copper, Hand Hammered, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Red Gloss, Red Matte, Durasnow® Stainless Steel, White Matte, Unfinished|
|Decibel (Sound) Rating
|Energy Efficient Tier Rating
Bar Handle- Traditional Style
|Number of Cycles
|Number of Place Settings
|Silverware Basket Location
||Stainless Steel Tub|
|Certifications||UL Listed, Energy Star Certified|
Installation & Parts
Throughout this manual, you’ll see Warning and Caution notes. These warnings, cautions, and important safety instructions do not cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur. It’s your responsibility to use common sense, caution, and care when installing, maintaining, and operating the dishwasher. ZLINE is not liable for damages resulting from improper use.
Prior to removal of original dishwasher and the installation of your new unit, make sure to switch off your circuit breaker. Do not connect the dishwasher until you have completed the installation. Connecting the power cable is the last step when installing the dishwasher. All wiring and grounding must be done in accordance with the electrical code applicable to the region.
For a permanently connected appliance:
This appliance must be connected to grounded metal, a permanent wiring system, or an equipment-grounding conductor must be run with the circuit conductors and connected to the equipment-grounding terminal or lead on the appliance. The dishwasher is very heavy. Do not attempt to move or carry a dishwasher alone. Two or more people are needed to move a dishwasher and avoid potential injuries.
- Make sure to use a new water supply line. Old lines are susceptible to breakage because they become hardened and may cause property damage due to a water leakage.
- The dishwasher must be connected to a hot water supply with a temperature between 120°F and 149°F. This temperature range provides the best washing result and shortest cycle time. Temperature should not exceed 149°F to prevent damage to dishes.
- Ensure that the water supplied to the dishwasher does not freeze. Frozen water can damage the hoses, valves, pump, or other components.
For detailed instructions, see the User Manual & Installation Guide
ZLINE Kitchen microwave parts will be warranted for two years from the original purchase date for the original purchaser of the product.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product installed for normal residential use. This is defined as a single-family, residential dwelling in a non-commercial setting. Commercial settings include but are not limited to: schools, churches, hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals such as Airbnb, daycare centers, private clubs, fire stations, common areas in multi-family dwellings, nursing homes, food service locations, and institutional food service locations such as hospitals or correction facilities. This warranty is non-transferable and will not be extended based on the date of installation. The warranty applies only to products installed in the continental United States and the District of Columbia. Warranty shall not apply and ZLINE Kitchen and Bath is not responsible for damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, natural disaster, improper electric supply, unauthorized service or repair, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual or the local codes.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Installation or start-up damages or problems caused by improper installation or use.
- Damage related to unauthorized service or unauthorized parts.
- Installation in any commercial or non-residential application.
- Aesthetic damage, scratches, or natural wear caused by normal use.
- Second-hand, open box products, or products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Zline cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). ZLINE only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.
The following video demonstrates how to install your ZLINE designer dishwasher panel:
How Do I Troubleshoot an Error Code on My Zline Dishwasher?
View the troubleshooting guide starting on page 44 of the ZLINE Dishwasher User Manual
What Do I Use to Clean the Exterior and Interior of My Zline Dishwasher?
View the Cleaning Recommendations Starting on Page 40 of The Zline Dishwasher User Manual
What Does the Energy Star Rating on Zline Dishwashers Mean?
Every Zline Dishwasher Is Energy Star Compliant, Meaning It Contains Advanced Technology that Reduces Both Energy and Water Consumption by Over 30% Each Load.
How Do I Add a Dish to My Dishwasher After the Cycle Has Started?
To Add or Remove Items After Wash Cycle Starts:
- Open Door Slightly and Wait a Few Seconds until Wash Action Stops Completely Before Opening.
- Add the Item.
- Close the Door Firmly to Latch Within 4 Seconds, Then Cycle Will Automatically Resume.