Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
In addition to giving ZLINE a world-class kitchen with industry-leading appliances and fixtures, Lake Tahoe provides ZLINE an improved luxury experience with innovative kitchen and bath equipment.
Founder-President Andrew Zuro and his team meticulously design each collection to reflect the beautiful landscape of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada.
Visible in every design we ZLine creates is Attainable Luxury.
ZLINE MEANING: ELEGANT UPGRADES TO PLACES THAT MATTER. It takes a lot of work to create every detail, from our hand-crafted decorations to the peak of professional cooking. Everything Zline makes is designed to make your life better.
This adjustable 2 piece extension kit will allow for ZLINE Wall Mount Range Hood mounting on 10 ft. to 12 ft. ceilings. Two 36 in. tall telescoping chimney pieces will replace the 2 standard 16 in. chimney pieces (supplied with your ZLINE Wall Mount Range Hood) to allow for mounting on 10 ft. to 12 ft. ceilings. Pieces adjust between 37 in. to 71 in. Brushed stainless steel finish will match your range hood and add a sleek, elegant look to your home.
*Returns are not accepted for ZLINE accessories
- Compatible ZLINE Models: BSGL2iN (all sizes)
- Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: Two 11.8 in. wide x 10.8 in. deep x 36 in. tall pieces
- Comes with two 36" tall chimney pieces to accommodate ceilings up to 12 ft.
|Dimensions & Specs|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 in. W x 10.8 in. D x 71.5 in. H
|Minimum Ceiling Height||12.0
|Maximum Ceiling Height||14.0
Range Hood Color/Finish
||Black Stainless Steel
|Compatible Product||Range Hood
Installation & Parts
The wall-mounted crown molding is easily installed by sliding it over the top chimneypiece. Instructions for this installation can be found in our range hood user guide and installation manual. Watch the video below to view the installation process.
Please attach the video here
It is highly important for your protection and the protection of others. In the manual below and on your device, Zline has included numerous essential safety warnings. All security notifications must be always read and obeyed.
All safety warnings will show you what the possible risk is, how to decrease the risk of harm and what might happen if you do not follow the recommendations.
Care and Maintenance
Cleaning Stainless Steel is super easy. Fingerprints, dust, and other stains can be easily removed by wiping the stainless with a clean, damp cloth. If you follow the instructions below, it will be easy to remove difficult particles like burnt-on oil, dried food pieces, and coffee stains. With proper care, stainless steel will look new for years.
Food and stains
To avoid food hardening on your stainless steel sink, wash it with hot water immediately after use. Then wash it with regular soap. Hardened greasy stains on your stainless steel finish can be scrubbed gently with a cloth or soft brush after a few minutes of hot water immersion. A stainless steel pad will likely mat a highly polished, glossy, or mirrored surface and should not be used. To avoid water mineral staining, always dry your sink after cleaning.
For more challenging applications, you can use: water ammonia, baking soda, vinegar, or turpentine Then wash thoroughly in hot water, rinse, and dry with a soft cloth. To maintain a high shine, use a light abrasive cleanser and rub in the direction of the polish lines. When cleaning metal surfaces, be careful not to rub in filth. This is important if your stainless sink is mirror polished and has no polish lines.
- Wipe daily with mild soap and warm water, then dry.
- Regularly rub softly with a soft cloth in the direction of grain lines for extra preventive cleaning.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by cleaning with a moderate abrasive such as Comet. Rinse and dry the sink after using any cleaning chemical.
- Clean any mineral deposits with a moderate vinegar and water solution, then flush well with water.
- Scratches can be removed by rubbing with a Scotch-Brite pad and cleaning solution. NOT FOR MIRROR FINISH.
Three Year Parts Warranty
For three years from the date of original purchase, we will provide free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts for the components that failed due to manufacturing defects. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or material. Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by www.therangehoodstore.com on an exchange basis and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new. The consumer is responsible for shipping costs. Consumable parts not covered by this warranty include, but are not limited to light bulbs, metal, aluminum, and charcoal filters.
Who Is Covered
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for ordinary home use in the continental USA.
What is Not Covered
Consumable parts such as light bulbs, metal, charcoal filters, and other accessories are not returnable.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by Zline.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Zline cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are not accepted for ZLINE accessories