Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Kibi soap dispensers are designed to coordinate with your Kibi faucet. From color matched to perfect-sized fit, we have what you need. Our soap dispenser makes the time at your kitchen, prep, bar or laundry sink more convenient, efficient, and effortless.
- Solid Brass pump
- 8.5oz Transparent container
- Holds up to 8.5 oz. of soap or lotion, refillable from the top (plastic bottle included)
- Top-quality brass construction for long-lasting use
- Easy to refill: Top lifts up for an easy refill
- Superior finishes: resist corrosion and rust, surpass industry durability standards, and will not fade over time. corrosion and rust through everyday use.
- Wipes clean easily for hassle-free upkeep.
- Allows you to purchase soap and lotion in bulk rather than cluttering your space with cheap-looking disposable bottles.
Specifications & Downloads
Installation & Care
Remove all components from drain piece including: thin and thick silicone washer, hard washer, drain nut and tail piece. Insert drain and thin silicone washer into basin. Apply Teflon to the exposed male threading area of drain piece.
Insert thick silicone washer and hard washer over the exposed mail threaded area and screw drain nut onto drain. Do not overtighten.
Screw tail piece onto drain using the tail washer.
Install waste system (not included) and check for leakage.
Care & Maintenance:
- We DO NOT recommend using any household cleaners to clean the product.
- The product should be cleaned only with soapy water.
- Rinsed with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
Warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
For more Company Policy / Terms & Conditions please use the link below:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by KIBI.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. KIBI cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). KIBI only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at email@example.com with the shipment tracking number.