Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About The Company
The little town of Pogno in Northern Italy is the home to one of Europe’s oldest and most trusted manufacturers of Bathroom and Kitchen fixtures. La Toscana by Paini is inspired by the culture and beauty of the Italian Renaissance.
Producing some of the most innovative technologies and combining that with typical Italian style, has made La Toscana by Paini a frontrunner in today’s marketplace.
Timeless designs encompassing both the tradition and the heritage of the region, keeping the old-world charm, and adding the newest technology.
Smart Bath digital shower system includes a Digital shower interface with a thermostatic control unit and e-valve, 3-way diverter volume control, LED backlight, and 1/2" inlet connections. Available in black or white.
- White and chrome finish
- E-Valve: digital water valve and 6-pin cabling with 1/2" inlet connections are included
- E-Valve unit dimensions: 3.17 x 6.3 x 11
- Inside wall-unit behind control unit: 1.48 x 3.24 x 6.2
Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Item Length (in) 0.7
- Item Width (in) 3.24
- Item Height (in) 7.4
- Item Weight (lb) 8
- Package Length (in) 10
- Package Width (in) 5
- Package Height (in) 4
- Package Weight (lb) 8
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
- Working pressure 1 – 9 bar
- Overpressure 16 bar
- Burst pressure 35 bar
- Hot water temperature 70 Co
- Ambient temperature 5 – 60 Co
- Relative humidity 90% non-condensing
- Working pressure 2 – 5 bar
- Hot water temperature 50 – 65°C
- Cold water temperature 10 – 25 °C
- Set point temperature Cold water or 35 – 45°C
Performance at Recommended Conditions
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5°C
- Flow accuracy ±5% of Full Scale
- Hydraulic performance Complies with EN1111 standard
Supplied user interface:
- Cable length 9m
- Operational voltage 100 – 240V ~ 50 – 60Hz
- Safety: EN 60335-1 :2012,
- EMC: EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2
- CE, RoHS, WRAS
Country of Origin: Italy
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
Your new product is designed for years of trouble-free performance. Keep it looking new by cleaning it periodically with a soft cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool, and harsh chemicals as these will scratch, dull, and/or damage the finish and void the warranty.
The system is designed to perform self-checks during normal operation. If a malfunction occurs or if maintenance is required, the user will be notified by dedicated colors and blinking patterns on the Two Dial and the One Dial controllers. If there is a notification that is not covered in this manual, please contact SmarTap for further
Backup Battery Maintenance:
The system includes a backup battery that ensures that the water will not flow through the system, even if the main power supply fails. Once in a while, depending on frequency of the power failures, this battery must be replaced.
Backup battery replacement indication
When the battery charge level drops below a certain level, the system will notify user when the e-Valve is turned off: the dials will illuminate with yellow light and the flow dial will blink in an alternating pattern. This indicates that the battery must be immediately replaced. However, the e-Valve will still work normally.
When the battery charge level reaches a critical level, the dials will illuminate with a red light, the flow dial will blink in an alternating pattern and the system will not allow the water to flow. This indicates that the battery must be immediately replaced to continue using the e-Valve.
Choosing the right replacement battery:
We recommend you use 9V Lithium (non-rechargeable) batteries,
model EVE CR9V-P by EVE.
Other non-rechargeable 9V Lithium options include:
WARNING: NEVER USE WITH THIS PRODUCT:
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES.
- ALKALINE OR CARBON-ZINC BATTERIES.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Your digital shower system is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against any defect under normal operational circumstances for 5 years.
This warranty covers defects in products or workmanship directly related to this product when installed, maintained and operated in accordance with the instructions supplied.
Installation, maintenance and operation that is not in accordance with the instructions provided, unsuitable conditions and product modifications will invalidate the warranty.
LaToscana warrants the products to be free from defects in materials.
Warranty is limited as specified in each individual product’s warranty card.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to La Toscana for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non-transferable.
It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine LaToscana replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance.
Warranty shall not include problems related to the installation of the product.
Mechanical Warranty: A Lifetime Limited Warranty is provided to the first residential owner on parts to be free from failure related to defects in materials and workmanship but not installation.
Other components, including but not limited to sprayers and hoses have a one-year limited warranty.
The Products We Manufacture
- All lavatory and kitchen products are manufactured to meet new low lead reduction requirements and are certified by all North American codes.
- All lavatory, kitchen, and shower products feature ceramic disc valving, which is designed to provide a leak-free operation in every use.
- All thermostatic shower products feature temperature safety stops to help protect from scalding.
- All Lavatory products and designated shower products meet Cal-Green certification standards.
- All lavatory, kitchen & shower products are tested and certified by nationally recognized and accredited testing laboratory, CSA (Canadian approved products) intern
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Signature upon manifest, bill, or “Received by” acknowledges receipt of merchandise in full and in good condition by any authorized agent of the customer named. Any damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or manifest at the time of delivery upon inspection.
- Returned goods will not be accepted unless authorized in writing by LaToscana.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the sender at their expense.
- Authorized returns of non-defective merchandise must be shipped prepaid, in new resalable conditions, and are subject to a re-stocking, re-boxing, and handling charge of 15%
- With all return questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipment tracking number