Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
A classically inspired washbasin console, Empire Collection, enhances contemporary beautification into a sophisticated bathroom. Solid brass joints and acrylic stand melding for a cohesive whole, this Carrara white marble console sink with crystal clear acrylic stand is a perfect match for a miniature bathroom. An accessible bar across the front of deluxe, substantial acrylic legs not only improves stability but also provides a location from which is perfect for hanging towels and toiletries. Suitable for applications both contemporary and traditional, this artful design retains the harmony between proportions and its timeless charisma.
|Product Height (in)||34
|Product Width (in)||72
|Product Length (in)||22|
|Product Weight (lbs)||28
|Product Base material||Solid Brass
|Pedestal Stand Material||Acrylic|
|Number of Basin's (not included)||2|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
Installation & PartsWe recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation .
- Shut off the water and let the water in the current faucet drain.
- Carefully inspect waste and supply tubing for signs of damage.
- Assemble needed tools. The tools needed for each installation are included at the beginning of each section.
- Loosen the hardware that keeps the current faucet in place. Remove faucet.
- Replace waste or supply tubing if necessary
Care and Maintenance
To keep the product clean and shining, follow the steps below:
- Rinse clean with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not clean with soaps, acid, polish, abrasives, or harsh cleaners.
- Do not use cloth with a coarse surface.
- Unscrew the aerator and clean when necessary.
- If soldering the water connections when installing the faucet, remove the O-rings, cartridges, and washers before applying any heat.
- Protect your eyes when cutting or soldering.
- Do not over tighten screws/nuts. Finger tighten, then use a wrench/Philips head screwdriver to tighten the fixing screw/nut until snug.
Please see product's Installation guide Here
Please see product Diagram Here
WarrantyAll Water Creation products carry a One-Year Limited warranty unless otherwise stated.
Water Creation One-Year Limited Warranty Water Creation products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Water Creation will, at its discretion, repair, replace, or make appropriate arrangements to rectify such defects which occurred from normal usage within the one year. Water Creation is not responsible for any inspection, installation, removal, or labor costs associated. Damages that occurred from improper use or installation, physical damage, and use of improper cleaning material will void the warranty. To obtain warranty information and instructions, please email email@example.com or by calling (909)773-1777. The original purchase receipt must be provided to Water Creation for all warranty claims.
Please see full Water-Creation® Warranty Policy Here: Warranty Policy
Sipping and Return Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy