Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company:
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
With clean minimalist lines and exceptional ergonomics, this Circular tub filler embodies the simple elegance of modern design, which makes it the perfect choice for your free standing bathtub. It features with a swivel gooseneck spout and brass construction hand shower for a longer reach and extended coverage.
- SOLID BRASS construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish.
- LEAD-FREE approved for safe and healthy use.
- CITEC BRAND CERAMIC CARTRIDGE guarantees long lasting and leaking free.
- SWISS NEOPERL AERATOR ensures perfect water flow and environment friendly.
- Maximum 5.5 GPM (gallons per minute) water flow rate.
- Single handle ergonomics design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- 1/2-in. NPT connections with flexible stainless steel braided connectors.
- Stainless steel hose offers targeted spray and adds convenience for bathing children or pets.
|Product Height (in)||
|Faucet Stand Diameter (in)||6-5/16
|Spout Reach (in)||8.3/16
|Hand shower Hose (in)||60
|Max Flow Rate(gpm)||5.5
|Handle Material||Zink Alloy|
|Faucet Type||Tub Filler|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Handle type|| Lever
|Faucet Control Type||Pressure Balanced
|Supply Lines Included||Yes|
|Valve Included||No need
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking like new.
For heavy cleaning you can use mild liquid detergents or non-abrasive liquid polisher. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
Inspect faucet to ensure no damages have occurred while in shipping. Additional preparations may be necessary to avoid damage to the product.
- For best results, we recommends that this unit be installed by a licensed, professional plumber.
- Please read over these instructions thoroughly before beginning installation. Make sure that you have all tools and supplies needed to complete the installation.
- Please flush the water system to ensure that no metal swarf, solder, and other impurities can enter the faucet that might damage the cartridge. (Most of the leakages and water flow issues are from avoiding this very necessary step).
- Turn off the hot and cold water lines at the angle valve and turn on the old faucet to release any built-up pressure.
- Keep this booklet and the receipt (or other proof of date and place of purchase) for this product in a safe place. The receipt is required should it be necessary to request warranty parts.
- Please keep the box and packaging materials until your product is completely installed and functional.
- Do not return to store if problems, Contact Customer Service ASAP at 855-883-0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get help
KIBI provides its customers with an extensive warranty as a result of our excellent workmanship and high quality components used in our products.
Mechanical warranty: A limited lifetime warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
Finish warranty: A 5-year warranty is provided on all KIBI faucet finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its sole discretion, KIBI will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges. In no event shall KIBI be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, installation cost, labor, travel time, freight costs incurred, lost profits, or contingent liabilities.
KIBI makes no representation that its products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance
Sipping and Return Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy