Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Solid brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish. Lead-free approved for safe and healthy use. Pex pull down hose for easy pull down, temperature resistance and odor-free. Aerated flow or powerful spray dual functions. Magnetic docking with a powerful integrated magnet. Sedal ceramic cartridge guarantees long lasting and leaking free.
- Solid lead-free brass construction
- Spain Sedal ceramic cartridge
- Swiss Neoperl aerator
- Magnetic docking spout
- Dual function spray head
- 90 degree forward rotation handle
- 360 degree swivel high arc faucet spout
- Quick connection installation
- Premium flawless finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Product Dimensions & Specifications:|
|Spout Height (in)||7.5|
|Product Height: (in)||16.5|
|Spout Reach: (in)||9.13|
Installation & Care
- Shut off water suppliers. Remove the old faucet, clean the mounting surface.
Note: For first time install, flush the pipes first by open the angel valve to run 60s.
- Remove the mounting hardware from the mounting pipe.
- Put the rubber O-ring into the bottom gap of faucets then Insert faucet into the faucet hole.
- From below the sink, Slide rubber washer, metal washer and mounting bracket onto the thread shank.
- Adjust position of faucet body if necessary, Then tighten the mounting nuts with Phillips screwdriver until snug.
- Connect and tighten the supply hoses by using two adjustable wrenches (avoid twisting or kinking). Turn on the angle valve and check for leaks.
Note: Do not remove the net filter that attached into the connecting end!
Care & Maintainance:
- Clean the faucet often with a soft cloth to keep it looking like new.
- For heavy cleaning you can use mild liquid detergents or non-abrasive liquid polisher.
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool and harsh chemicals as these will dull the finish and void your warranty.
KIBI provides its customers with an extensive warranty as a result of our excellent workmanship and high quality components used in our products.
Mechanical Warranty: A limited lifetime warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
Finish Warranty: A 5-year warranty is provided on all KIBI faucet finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
At its sole discretion, KIBI will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges. In no event shall KIBI be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, installation cost, labor, travel time, freight costs incurred, lost profits, or contingent liabilities. KIBI makes no representation that its products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance.
For more Company Policy / Terms & Conditions please use the link below:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by KIBI.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. KIBI cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). KIBI only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipment tracking number.