Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
At Dakota™, we are dedicated to delivering products with a lifetime of quality and durability. Our customer service is a key element in our success. Maintaining the highest standard of excellence, allows us to surpass the expectations of our ever-changing markets. With a wide selection of kitchen and bathroom accessories, you will find a choice for builders, designers, and homeowners alike. With Dakota, you get it all.
Builders Standard Radius 50/50 Double Bowl Kitchen Sink may completely revamp your kitchen. This Kitchen sink is one of the toughest on the market. The modern sink is stylish and functional. The Peacekeeper Sound Absorption System keeps moisture out of your cabinets while reducing noise.
- Standard Radius
- Kitchen Sink
- 50/50 Double Bowl
- 18 Gauge Thickness
- 304 Stainless Steel Sink
- 18/10 Chrome/Nickel Content
- Extra Large Sound Cancellation Pads
- Thermal Undercoating
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Product Height (in)||
|Product width (in)||18.11
|Material||304 Stainless Steel
|Dimensions (in)||32.375 × 18.125 × 9|
|Sink Configuration||Double Bowl|
|Sink Bowl Configuration||50/50 Bowl|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Bottom Grid(s): GSR-18-BG5050
|Basket Strainer: DSA-PBSSS|
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
- Be careful not to leave staining materials in contact with the surface for extended periods of time.
- The ideal cleaning technique is to rinse thoroughly and blot dry any water from the surface after each use.
- Use a mild detergent such as liquid dishwashing soap and warm water for cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaners that may scratch or dull the surface.
- Carefully read the cleaner product label to ensure the cleaner is safe for use on the material.
- Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire surface.
- Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces.
- Do not allow cleaners to soak on surfaces.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces
Product Care and maintenance tips:
- The cutout template provides three options of installation.
- A. Reveal mount: Sink rim is exposed approximately 1/4” from the edge of countertop opening. To achieve a reveal mount, cut along the outermost perforated line of the template
- B. Flush mount: Sink edge is flush with countertop opening. To achieve a flush mount installation, cut along the center perforated line of the template. Reveal Mount
- C. Negative Reveal mount: Sink rim is hidden approximately 1/4” from the edge of countertop opening. To achieve a negative reveal mount, cut along the innermost perforated line of the template. Flush Mount
- Cut out an appropriate template for your sink model and desired installation option. Place template in the desired position on the countertop, location center of the bowl over the cabinet and faucet holes.
- Trace the outline of the template and cut the countertop along the inside of the line using appropriate cutting tools. The template is for a guide only. Use physical sink to ensure accurate cutout opening.
- Locate and drill holes on the underside of the countertop, approximately 1” from the edge of the sink to be installed. Holes should be evenly spaced approximately 6” to 8” apart starting from every corner as shown. It is recommended to install a faucet at this point before installing the sink.
- Loosely attach mounting brackets to the countertop, parallel to the cutout opening using proper fasteners.
- of cutout area of countertop, making sure that the area is smooth and free from grease. Apply a continuous bead of silicone caulk evenly on top
- Position and align sink over the countertop opening and press sink onto the countertop. Turn the bent end of the mounting bracket to snug over the sink rim.
- Check alignment of the sink again and tighten fasteners to secure the sink. 9. Wipe away excess silicone caulk with a damp cloth. Connect drain and water supply according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Lifetime Limited Warranty for Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC Stainless Steel Sinks Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC warrants its stainless steel kitchen, bar, and utility sinks to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns his or her home. Gloss reduction, scratching, staining, and acid or alkaline etching of the finish over time due to use, cleaning practices, or water or atmospheric conditions, are not manufacturing defects but are indicative of normal wear and tear. This warranty applies only to Dakota stainless steel kitchen, bar, and utility sinks installed in the United States of America.
If a defect is found in normal residential use, Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustments. Damage caused by accident, misuse, or abuse, such as dents and scratches after installation, is not covered by this warranty. Improper care and cleaning will void the warranty. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC with all warranty claims. Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC is not responsible for labor
charges, installation, or other incidental or consequential costs. In no event shall the liability of Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC exceed the purchase price of the product.
If the stainless steel kitchen, bar, or utility sink is used commercially or is installed outside of the United State of America, Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC warrants the stainless steel sink to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date the product is installed, with all other terms of this warranty applying except duration. All other components other than the stainless steel component carry Dakota Plumbing Products, LLC's one-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified.
If you believe that you have a warranty claim, contact your Dealer, Plumbing Contractor, Home Center, or E-tailer, or email Dakota at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, finish, and the date the product was purchased, and from whom the product was purchased. Also, include your original invoice. For other information please call Dakota at 954-987-3430 or visit our website at www.dakotasinks.com.
DAKOTA PLUMBING PRODUCTS, LLC AND/OR SELLER ARE PROVIDING THIS WARRANTY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKOTA PLUMBING PRODUCTS, LLC AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of such damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state/province to state/province. This warranty is to the original consumer purchaser only and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment within the US:
Faucetgennie.com offers Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $75 as a courtesy to our customers. We make every effort to provide as accurate shipping times as possible, but these may vary depending on the shipping company and are beyond our control. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days (usually in 2 days) from the date of your order, but some special or custom products may take up to six weeks. This will be clearly stated on the Shipping Section of the Product Page. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Faucetgennie.com will not be held liable for any extra shipping charges made as a result of customer absence, incorrect shipping addresses, or package refusal (please follow our Inspection Guide). If you reject any shipment from Faucetgennie.com, you will be responsible for all delivery costs, as well as the expense of returning the package to the manufacturer and restocking fees. This amount will be deducted from the total.
Please keep in mind that we do not cover the additional costs of shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Please ensure that the delivery service will have the necessary access to complete the delivery on time. Please make the necessary arrangements to allow access ahead of time. If you believe that the delivery service will have difficulty delivering to your home for any reason, please notify us in advance.
Note: Freight delivery for large items is guaranteed only until your curbside, which means the driver will not be able to bring it into your home. Please ensure that someone else will be able to do that.
Product Inspection Guide:
Please inspect all items upon receiving your package. Precisely inspect all box(s) to ensure that no damage (including box corners, wet or dirty boxes, or shipping labels) has occurred.
Please sign for both the piece(s) count and the pallet count(s). The freight carrier has acknowledged receipt of this shipment in good condition from our facilities.
Even if the package is only slightly damaged, with small dents, crushed sides, or corners, it is very important to write "Packaged Damaged" on the shipping form.
Take the item from the box and carefully inspect it. Please make sure to notify us within 24 hours of receiving the product about any damages.
We cannot guarantee that we will accept responsibility if we are not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product that it is damaged.
Stylish® requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to be issued before accepting a return or replacement. Once the returned item is counted and inspected at our warehouse, credit or refund will be issued by Stylish®. Returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, have a time limitation of 30 days from the original purchase, and return shipping must be pre-paid by the customer if the item was not defective. All returns must be made in original packaging.