Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company:
Swiss Madison is committed to creating superior bath products to improve the lives of their customers. We pride ourselves on our innovative products, great customer service, and a desire to become the leader in the industry.
More than well-made forever products, Swiss Madison offers modern designs mixed with individuality to configure the bathroom of your dreams. Whether it is a small lavatory or a personal home spa, Swiss Madison offers a design solution so you can indulge yourself in full relaxation with our leading edge-designed styles.
Most importantly, Swiss Madison has a dedicated team designing and working hard in every aspect to make sure your experience is not only ideal but personable and reliable.
The Annecy 24” Bathroom Vanity in Atlas Green was designed to complement a multitude of bathrooms. The soft-closing double doors come in our forest green finished Atlas pattern, accented with chrome legs and pull handles. This compact design helps maximize bathroom space while having sufficient room in its cabinets for storage. Sturdy and easy to install, pair with a matching Swiss Madison faucet for a modern look.
- Freestanding installation
- Two doors, open shelf
- Soft slow-closing door
- Open back for easy plumbing access
- Ceramic vanity top with single basin
- Sleek, freestanding design
- Glazed ceramic, single sink included
- Stainless steel metal legs
- Chrome finished overflow included
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Pop-Up Drain w/Overflow: SM-PD23
- All Swiss Madison Single-Handle Bathroom Faucets
Installation & Parts
We recommend our products be installed and serviced by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper installation. Warranty is automatically void if any product has been tampered with, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to misuse or abuse during installation.
Your new Vanity is designed for years of trouble-free performance. Keep it looking new by cleaning it periodically with a soft cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wool, and harsh chemicals as these will scratch, dull, and/or damage the finish and void the warranty.
- Inspect product to ensure no damages have occurred while in shipping.
- Observe all plumbing and building codes in accordance with your state and local requirements.
- The floor must be level prior to the installation of the vanity.
- All dimensions are nominal! Be sure to measure your vanity prior to installation.
- The step-by-step guidelines in the installation instructions are a general reference. Should there be any discrepancies, Swiss Madison cannot be held liable. It is recommended to install all Swiss Madison products by hiring a licensed professional.
- Read installation and maintenance instructions thoroughly before installing. Be sure to use proper tools and always wear proper personal safety accessories for your protection
Please see Swiss Madison® Warranty Policy Here: Warranty Policy
Sipping and Return Policy
Please see our Shipping Policy Here: Shipping and Return Policy