Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 12 and Dec 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping with orders over $100
About the Company
KIBI USA was founded when the partners recognized a need in the market for a reasonable price, high-end kitchen, and bath fixtures that offer exceptional value without sacrificing quality and performance.
With decades of experience in projects, wholesale, and retail, We understand what our customers want. The products we offer are the reflection of our acquired taste and years of research. KIBI products are designed and crafted by using the best and strongest components around the world.
Commercial grade brushed finish for long lasting and easy matches with other kitchen appliances. 10” deep bowl provides more space for dishes and large items without splashing. Rounded 10mm corners for easy clean. Extra 3mm thickness rubber sound dampening pads and full body coating to absorb noise and vibration.
- Premium T-304 16G Stainless Steel material
- 10" deep bowl
- Sloped bottom drain with grooves
- Round 10mm corners
- Commercial grade brushed finish
- 3.5 inch real set drain
- Extra thick 3mm rubber sound dampening pads
- Full body coated
- Bottom grids, basket drainer included
- Recommended minimum cabinet size: 36"
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specifications & Downloads
|Item Length: (in)||36"|
|Item Width: (in)||22"|
|Item Height: (in)||10"|
|Drain Opening: (in)||3-1/2"|
Installation & Care
- Read the instruction carefully before installation. Inspect the sink prior to installation to make sure that is not been damaged during shipping.
- The instructions are for installation with solid surface and composite material countertops. KIBI recommends professional stone fabricator to perform the installation and is not responsible for damage to countertop or sink during installation.
- Template are only provided as a guide. Place template on sink to ensure the template will give you the proper cutout for the sink.
- observe all local plumbing and building codes.
- Keep this booklet and the receipt (or other proof of date and place of purchase) for this product in a safe place. The receipt is necessary to request warranty parts.
- KIBI does not accept any liability for damage to countertop, sink fixture, faucets or personal injury during installation. Warranty is void if installation guide is not followed.
Please keep the box and packaging materials until your product is completely installed.
NOTE: These sinks are intended for indoor kitchen use only. They are not rated for outdoor use. Installation of this sink in an outdoor setting will void any warranty on this product.
Care & Maintenance:
- Clean regularly with normal detergent and warm water.
- Always make a habit of drying your sink after use and buffing with a soft cloth. This will ensure that no build up of limescale or other mineral deposits can occur.
- Clean the sink once a week using a non-abrasive cleanser such as Comet and a clean soft sponge. Scrub in the same direction as the natural grain of the sink.
- Never let soap or other household cleaners to dry on the surface of the sink. Most products contain additives which will affect the finish of the sink.
- Never use bleach solutions on the sink, as it is harmful to stainless steel. If left on the sink too long it can cause surface pitting.
- Never use a steel wool pad to clean your sink. Doing so may damage the sink's surface and cause discoloration.
- Minor scratching of the sink's surface is extremely difficult to avoid and is not something to be unduly concerned about. These marks are usually only superficial and can be removed with a proprietary stainless steel cleaner.
- Use of rinse grids will reduce exposure of the bottom of the sink to scratches.
This product has been manufactured and inspected to the highest possible quality standards. KIBI sinks carry a limited lifetime warranty for residential use.
Should you experience ay defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
- Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase.
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only, and may not be transferred.
- Product replacement does not include shipment costs or labor installation costs.
- This warranty applies to residential installation only.
- KIBI reserves the right to examine product in question and its installation prior to replacement.
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Kibi reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product.
NOTE: Accessories such as rinse grids, cutting boards, strainers are not covered by this warranty.
For more Company Policy / Terms & Conditions please use the link below:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. We DO NOT offer International Shipping.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Please inspect all shipment(s) upon receipt of delivery by KIBI.
- Please sign for piece(s) count as well as pallet count(s).
- When using FREIGHT CARRIER inspect all boxes and make sure no damages have accrued during shipment.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. KIBI cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier receipt of acceptance.
- If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation of damage(s) and/or shortage on the item(s) with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Returns are permitted within 30 days of receipt of product(s) unopened and undamaged. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns and will be responsible for up to a 25% restocking fee(s). KIBI only accepts any returned items that can be resold; refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipment tracking number.