ILVE Warranty Policy
TWO Year Warranty Effective December 1st, 2021
Thank you for choosing an ILVE USA appliance for your home. Eligible appliances are those sold as new products to the original owner by an authorized distributor, retailer, dealer, or service center of ILVE and installed in the United States and Canada. The warranties provided in this statement are not transferable and are valid from the date of purchase.
ILVE USA will initially attempt to repair eligible products. Only if eligible products cannot be repaired by a local servicer will the items be replaced with new products from ILVE USA. In the event an eligible product must be replaced, the manufacturer will be contacted to process a replacement order. In the event that your product is deemed irreparable, replacement approval form the manufacturer may take up to 30 days.
For instances where eligible products are installed in a remote area outside of a certified, trained technician’s reasonable availability, customers are responsible for delivery costs associated with transportation of the product to the nearest authorized service center or for the displacement costs of a certified trained technician.
Customers who choose to install eligible products themselves must follow all directions included with their item’s accompanying materials. Any services rendered to correct issues caused by a customer’s failure to follow their item’s included directions are the sole financial responsibility of the customer.
Eligible products’ exterior paint and/or lacquer must be cared for according to the instructional materials provided with your product. If instructional materials are not followed or harsh chemicals are used, any damages and subsequent repairs to an item’s paint and/or lacquer are the sole financial responsibility of the customer.
Any components of eligible products showing cosmetic defects, whether in material or workmanship, are covered by this warranty for a period of thirty (30) days from the product’s date of purchase. Coverage* is provided for:
- Surface Imperfections (ONLY stainless steel)
- Paint & Porcelain Imperfections
*Excludes slight differences in color due to materials and painting/enameling technologies. Photo/video proof required.
Gaskets are covered by this warranty for a period of ninety (90) days from the product’s installation date.
Replacement of glass components and light bulbs are covered by this warranty for a period of thirty (30) days after delivery
- Provide any defective part to an authorized ILVE servicer.
- Provide proof of purchase (sales receipt).
- Provide normal care, cleaning, and maintenance as instructed in your item’s Owner’s Manual.
- Replace owner-replaceable items where directions appear in the owner’s manual and how-to videos.
- Make product accessible for service.
- Pay for premium service costs for service outside servicer’s normal business hours.
- Pay for service calls related to product installation.
- Pay for servicers, labor, and travel expenses under limited warranty provisions.
Coverage is NOT provided for:
- Repair service to correct damages or services rendered by an unauthorized agency or the use of unauthorized parts.
- Defects or damage caused by improper storage of the product, or transport • Service calls to connect, convert, or otherwise repair the electrical wiring and/or gas line to properly use the product Replacement of components prone to wear and tear
- Defects and damages arising from transportation of the product to the home of the owner, by the dealer/retailer
- Defects and damage arising from external forces beyond the control of ILVE such as fire, flood, earthquakes, and other acts of God
- Accidental or intentional damage.
- Use of improper pans, containers, or accessories that cause damage to the product.
- Failures caused by:
- Unauthorized service
- Grease or other material buildup due to improper cleaning or maintenance
- Connection to an improper gas or power supply
- Begins at date of original purchase
- Applies to eligible products used and purchased within the United States and Canada
- Service must be performed by an authorized ILVE servicer
Warranty is void if:
- Product is used on a commercial, rental, or leased basis
- Serial plate is defaced
- Product is altered by user
- Product is not installed or used according to manufacturer’s instructions
REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ILVE USA WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. ILVE USA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have others which vary from state to state.