Bidet. Cleaning and Maintenance
1. Before doing maintenance, turn off the power supply.
2. Before doing maintenance, turn off the power supply. Pull out the seat by pressing the button on the side of the main unit. To clean, use a damp, soft cloth.
3. Finally, reinstall the seat back into the main unit.
During maintenance, do not spray or pour the water to clean the product.
Cleaning the Water Filter
1. Disconnect the electrical plug
2. Close the water supply and drain the toilet tank fully by turning the shutoff valve clockwise.
3. Remove the PVC flexible hose from the inlet adapter by twisting it off. The hose may be difficult to remove if the toilet bowl is unusual. Disconnect the hose from the inlet adapter and then remove the unit's body from the toilet bowl.
4. Remove the strainer from the inlet adapter and clean it by using a brush. Then, reinstall it. You can use nippers to remove the strainer if a hand-detachment proves difficult.
5. Turn the water supply valve to the left and open it after attaching the hose to the inlet adaptor.
Cleaning the Nozzle
1.Press both the "CLEANSING" and the "BIDET" buttons at the same time (for different bidet could be different buttons, check the manual before you start) for nozzle to come out and stops.
For Remote control equipped model: "CLEANSING/STOP" and "POWER SAVING" button
2. Clean the nozzle manually with a soft brush or soft, damp cloth. To return the nozzle to its storage position, press the "STOP" button. Then nozzle self-cleaning function is automatically activated. [ Remote control equipped model: "CLEANSING/STOP" button] (for different bidet could be different buttons, check the manual before you start)
1. Disconnect the power plug when cleaning. Please be careful not to splash the water to the plug or socket.
2. The external case of the unit is made of the plastic which may be damaged by scrubbers, chemicals, etc. Do not use any chemicals or hard brushes.
3. Clean the unit with a tightly wrung wet soft cloth. Do not spray or water the unit.
4. Touching the power socket with wet hands can cause an electric shock.